Day 04 - Books

Steve had forced Bucky to take a week off work when it got to the point where he was so stressed out that it was affecting his health. It had been pretty good but soon Steve rarely saw him and the brunette looked worse every time he did. Bucky was wrapped up in Steve's sweater which was too big now though last winter it had fit pretty well. Steve sighs softly to himself and kisses the brunettes forehead gently before straightening up and sighing.

   "I've got to go to work, you sure you're going to be okay?" Steve frets. Bucky rolls his eyes and nods.

   "If not Nat's across the hall," Bucky assures him. Steve nods and kisses him again gently.

   "Don't get into trouble," Steve worries and Bucky gives him a look.

   "Go to work stupid."

   "Love you."

   "I love you too."

  Bucky starts reading a book. Nat wandered in while he was reading, it was around noon and he was so wrapped up in the book he was reading he didn't hear her come in, she takes the opportunity to scare him to death. They have lunch together and after Bucky starts another book. By the time Steve gets home that evening Bucky's fast asleep with a book over his face. Steve moves the book aside smiling.

Bucky's read every book in their apartment by the third day and Nat lends him some more. Steve was so happy to see him doing better. Bucky went to the bookstore always needing something new. His boss fired him but in Steve's opinion it was better this way. They were happy.