Day 05 - Ice Skating

Bucky slides across the ice with no balance and ends up on his ass. He grumbles frustratedly as he tries to stand up again and flails his arms.

   "Need some help there?" A tall muscular blonde asks. Bucky looks up at him in awe.

   "I'm doing fine," he huffs stubbornly. He gets up again holding his arms out for balance, he goes to step forward and falls again. The blonde catches him before he hits the ice.

  "It doesn't seem that way," the blonde teases.

  "Fine, I have no balance and no desire to be here. My friend made me come then she abandoned me," Bucky explains. The blonde laughs and it makes Bucky's knees go weak.

   "I'm Steve," the blonde offers.

   "Bucky," he answers.

  "Unique name. I can help you to the edge of the rink if you'd like," Steve offers politely, still holding onto Bucky and keeping him upright. Bucky sighs and nods.

"Please."

Steve helps Bucky to the edge of the ring then scribbles his number on the brunette's palm with a pen they stole from a teachers attendance clipboard.

"Give me a call. Set up a date, yeah?" Steve smiles and Bucky nods.

"Yeah."

"See ya around," Steve calls skating away.

"And that was how I met my husband and eventually learned how to ice skate," Bucky grins, telling the story fondly. Steve slaps his shoulder.

"You still can't skate stupid."

"I can dream," he pouts. Steve sighs.

"I suppose you can. Now help me make dinner."

"You two are definitely an interesting pair," Peggy smiles at the couple who both blush.

"We're good for each other," Steve nods. Bucky kisses him gently.

"Yeah. Really good."