New Year

"10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Happy New Year!" They shout.

"Happy New Year Steve!" Bucky shouts, kissing the blonde on the lips.

"Happy New Year baby," Steve laughs, Bucky was very drunk. Bucky leans on Steve heavily, giggling and hiccuping. "Let's get you to bed," he sighs. He leads Bucky upstairs to their room and he gets Bucky to lay down.

"Number one worst way to start the new year in my opinion is with a hangover," Bucky groans, throwing up in the toilet.

"Shouldn'tve drank so much," Steve shrugs. Bucky flips him off.

"Asshole."

"Language," he scolds playfully.

"Ugh."

A/N: hello all of you wonderful people who have read this and are reading this! I'd like to congratulate 107bucky for doing this OTP challenge with me and doing an amazing job. Thank you all for reading this book because without you I'd just be posting to post. I love seeing all your votes and your comments make my day. So thank you all and I hope you have a wonderful New Year. So, now with the New Year here I'll be doing a forty day writing challenge of sorts so if you enjoy Stucky and if you liked this book you might want to check that out. I'll be posting the first part sometime soon hopefully so if you'd like to check it out it's going to be called 40 Day Stucky Challenge. 107bucky is also doing this in her oneshot book.

Have a wonderful New Year and I look forward to seeing you all again. :)

~ Love spideymanandloki.