Chapter 27

Chapter 27:

Liam's POV

I got up late at night worried sick. I felt like a piece of shit because of what I said to Niall. Niall will always be like a brother to me but, I took it way too far. I'm ok if Baleigh doesn't want to be with me anymore and I hope that I still be friends with both of them.

I walk into the kitchen and started at pot of coffee. I know I'm going to be up for awhile. I shrug back into the living area and slug onto the couch. I flick on the TV to see the news. It's this weird news show called Pop News. I never heard of it because I live in the UK were we don't get this channel.

"From being the unknown daughter to cheating heart throb, what will invisible Baleigh Cowell do next? Found on Pop News next.", the annoying blonde chick on the TV says.

I lean forward and cup my hands to my face. I just want to see what they say.

"Baleigh Cowell. A 17 year old from London that is now currently on tour with the One Direction boys. When we first found out she was going on tour with them, she was in love with Niall Horan, the boys Irish lad, and now she was found outside of the Twilight Bar & Club with Liam Payne locking lips. Such a teenage cheating heart throb! What will this 17 year old do next?"

I grab the remote and shut off the TV. I throw the remote on the floor because I'm beyond pissed. I get off the couch and walk to the kitchen. I pour myself a cup of coffee, and take a sip. I sit down on the chair and set my coffee cup on the counter. I cup my face once again, until the kitchen doors open. I remove my hands to see a bed headed Niall.

"Hey", he whispers.

"Hi", I take a sip of my coffee.

Niall walks past me and opens the cabinet to grab a coffee mug. He pours coffee into the mug and sits in front of me. I stare at my cup, and it's heat hits my face. I don't want to make eye contact, because I made his girlfriend cheat on him with me that'd be awkward to look at him.

"It's ok.", it's like he can read my mind.

"What do you mean?", I look back up at him.

"Baleigh and I talked, were not together anymore. I can tell in her eyes she sees me as a brother figure not a boyfriend figure.", he takes a drink from his cup and his eyes never left mine.

I look back down at my cup. "I didn't mean it...what I said later tonight."

"I know you didn't. I love you, Li. Your my brother forever. That's why you got that tattoo didn't you? You got for us lads", he pauses, "those four arrows represents us, and your never going to lose me or the lads. Even if its over a girl."

"Are we good?", I look up at him.

He nods and smiles. "Always and forever, we will be good."

I take a sip from my cup and get up from my chair. I walk up to Niall and hug him.

"Brothers for life.", I whisper in his ear smiling.

Baleigh's POV

I stand by the kitchen door with the door cracked open to listen to Niall's and Liam's conversation. I began to tear up when Niall gave his speech. I still love him, but maybe he is right...I love him as a brother. I know I want to stay here with everyone. I want to be in their family. If only I can be accepted.

I back away from the door and walk back to Niall's room. I slip back in bed and curl into a ball and fall into a deep sleep.

"Up and rise! We must leave in 10 minutes!", Niall screams and hits me with a pillow.

I groan and open my eyes. He smiles at me, but continues to hit me with the pillow.

"I will shove that fucking pillow up your ass!", I mumble.

Suddenly, he stops and laughs. I wake up and go to my room to pack up my things. I make sure I have everything, then I decide to get ready. I make my hair into a messy bun, pulled on some sweats, and pulled on a hoodie. Something to keep me comfy. A knock on my door scares me, because I'm not wide awake yet. The door creaks and there stood Liam.

"Hey. We leave in 5 minutes.", he looks at the floor.

"Liam?", then he looks up at me.

I sit in my bed and pat the spot next to me. He shuts the door and walks over to the bed and sits. I put my hand on his thigh to know that its ok.

"Liam. It's ok to look at me. Baby please look at me.", I rub his knee begging he will look at me.

"I love you Baleigh.", he mumbles.

"Wha-what did you say?", I look up at him.

Finally he turns to look at me. He cups my cheeks with his hands, looking me straight in the eye.

"I love you Baleigh Cowell. I love you so god damn much.", his lips connected with mine.

With that I kiss him back, closing my eyes hoping we can stay like this forever. We pull away eventually.

"I love you too, Liam.", I smile.

"So what does this mean?", he smiles.

"I want to be with you."

"Baleigh, will you be my girlfriend.", he cups my cheeks again.

"Yes", I close my eyes, "yes."

With that...we were an item.