Chapter 45

I'm starting to do songs for each chapter now. So song for this chapter is: "Just Keep Breathing" by We The Kings.
~~~

Chapter 45:

"I can never thank him enough for letting me be with you."

"I guess I'm a great guy." Someone says with a cough.

I look over to see Niall with his eyes open. His voice sounded dry and cracked.

"Niall!" I say letting go of Liam and cupping Niall's face.

"Hey." He smirked.

My thumb runs his cheek slowly as I stare in his eyes. Their they are, there's those blue I've been dying to see.

"How long have I been out?" He asks rubbing his head.

"About two days." Liam answers for me.

"What happened?"

"You guys saved me. Ryan's dead and Zack is in jail." I say gripping onto Niall's hand.

"You jumped saved my ass, Niall. You took a bullet for me," Liam's laughs out a tear, "literally."

Niall let out a laugh. Coughs fill the quiet room. Niall begins to groan and whine about how much pain he's in.

"The doctor wanted you to wake up before they did surgery to get that bullet out, so you'll be coughing until after the surgery." I explained.

Silence fills the room. I wonder what he's thinking about. Is it the surgery? Is it something else? I see as his gaze meets Liam's and gives him a nod. Niall meets my gaze his blue eyes become soft.

"Baleigh." Niall says using all his strength and grabbing my hand, "I saw her."

"Saw who, Niall?" I say squeezing his hand desperate for answers.

"Your mum. She's so beautiful, Baleigh. She looks just like you. I met her at the golden gate of Heaven, and I remember her telling me something."

I leave Niall's gaze and meet Liam's. He gently puts his hand on my mid thigh and gives it a squeeze. I look back over at Niall. Tears trying to spill out as Niall talks about seeing my mother.

"What did she say?" Tears now escape my eyes.

"She said to make sure that we all take care you and Simon. She said she loved you, Baleigh." When he said that I begin to sob, "And she told me to tell Liam that you need to make her happy for the rest of your life."

I rest my forehead on Niall's hand and let my tears out. Niall's hand moved and cupped my cheek. He stares me in the eyes.

"But I told her that everyone will make her happy."

I nod and place my hand over Niall's.

Niall finally got into surgery and it was a success. He is now in recovery so we have to wait like a half an hour. Perrie and Eleanor joined us at the hospital. When Perrie walked in my mouth dropped. She is my idol, I always play her music and now I get to see her in person. I laugh and remember how dumb I was when I saw Little Mix in concert and how bad I was crying. But when Eleanor walked in my eyes widened, I'd never knew she'd be this beautiful as Louis talked about. I meet excepted her to be this gorgeous. She left college for an early break and joined us here. I thought that was nice.

Niall's hospital door opened and my dad stood in the doorway.

"Dad!" I jump from my seat and hug my dad.

"Sweetie. Thank God are you alright? And how's Niall?" He asks.

"He's in recovery." Harry mentions.

"What's that in your hand, Simon?" Louis says pointing at the envelope in his hand.

My dad gulps and lifts the envelope.

"It's Modest." My dad gulps again handing the envelope to Liam.

Liam slowly opens it and I watch his eyes as he reads it.

"What does it say?" I ask.

"Um, it says that Baleigh can't be seen with us."
~~~

Ahh cliffhanger! Sorry. So do you guys like the 'song for this chapter' thing? Please tell me how you feel about it. And I don't want any hate in the comments about Eleanor okay? Yes I ship Larry but Eleanor is a sweetheart okay. So don't start drama.

So follow me on some social media.

Twitter; nouispacific
Instagram; fckzen

Please follow my Twitter and Instagram I want to get 1k on both soon.

Lots of love, Marissa x