Chapter 28

Chapter 28:

*3 months later in the month of September*

"Liam! Stop! Get away!", I laugh uncontrollably while running in the fresh fall breeze.

"Get back here!", he laughs."

"No!", I laugh again.

Suddenly, I trip over my big foot and fall right on my face. I just lay there, my chest in pain. But inside I feel amazing with love and joy. I lift my head up from the ground and spit out some leaves that found there way into my mouth.

"Oh my God are you ok? You ate the ground!", Liam says standing over me.

I roll on my back and sit up straight. Liam holds out his hand for me to grab. But I had other plans. I grip onto his hand but, when I do smirk and pull him onto the ground. I begin to laugh as Liam lays on top of me. He lifts his head and stares at me. A smile creeps onto his face and he pecks my lips. I cup his cold, pale cheek and kiss him again. His lips cold and wet, as mine are cold and dry. We pull away slowly but, I left my eyes closed. I wanted to feel this moment for now, until the next tour. I know by the time they have their next tour I'll be starting college. I won't see Liam until Christmas, and it's going to be hard when I have classes and he will be working his ass off in interviews and concerts. But, I know we have trust in each other that we can do it.

I flutter my eyes open to see his big brown eyes close to mine.

"Hi", I giggle.

"Hello girlfriend", he laughs.

"You love saying that word don't you?"

"Of course, your my girlfriend and I will make sure everyone knows it. Even if the critics say you cheated, I know in my heart that you made a choice. It was a mistake you had, it's done and over with."

I smile warmly and kiss his nose. I push him gently off me and I sit up. I take another nice breath in of the cooling fall air. The leaves are orange and bright red.

"Don't you wish we can stay like this forever?", I say staring at the big tree that stood in our back yard.

Liam sits up. "Like what? With the fall weather? The way we act? Everything?"

"Everything", I close my eyes.

Niall's POV

As I stand at the glass door, looking outside. I see Liam and Baleigh enjoying themselves. I smile to see Baleigh is happy. I know that I loved her, but I have found someone. Even though its been a couple months I found someone and I will love her for along time.

"Babe? Babe?", I hear a voice calling for me.

I turn around to see Hunter staring at me with a smile.

"There you are.", she walks towards me.

"Hey babe.", I press my lips to hers and inhale her scent.

We pull away and I snake my arms around her waist. Her head lays gently on my chest as if she wants to stay like this forever.

"Niall?"

"Hunter?"

"I love you.", when she said that my heart skipped a beat.

I pull away from her so I could see her face. She is just smiling.

"Hunter, I-I love you too.", I say pressing my lips to hers again.

I can tell that Baleigh and I are happy and free. We have our own lives and we have our own person to love. We're back to being best of friends. And I'm happy.
~~~

Heyyy! So I hope you like the chapter. Now we have alittle problem...I have exams next week from Wednesday-Friday and I don't know if I can update then. But, I really do need to study so maybe I can update once and awhile when Im not busy.

PS. PLOT TWIST HUNTER IS WITH NIALL!!!!!!! SURPRISED?

Follow me on some social media!

Instagram: nouispacific
Twitter: nouispacific

Thank you all for voting and getting me to 3.7k I'm really thankful.

-Marissa x