Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

Baleigh's POV

I sat us down on the bed, I looked at Liam's sad face. I put one hand on his shoulder which startled him. I remove my hand and sigh.

"What's going on?", I ask.

Liam wipes his eyes with his leather jacket. Which he looked hot in. I just mentally shook that out of my head.

"Dani broke up with me. She never told me why.", he sniffled.

"Awh Liam.", I put my hand on his knee, "It's ok to cry around me."

That's when all hell broke loose. Liam grabbed onto me and let her tears go onto my hoodie. He must've been holding these in for a long time. I stroke his beautiful hair and kiss the top of his head. I'm not going to ask him anymore of this. I don't want him to cry more. I let Liam cry a little bit more.

"Now can I hear your story.", he wiped his eyes.

I laid on my back with my feet still on the floor. Liam's head laid on my stomach as I was starting to begin my long story.

"This morning Niall came up to my room after, me and you made plans. Niall gave me my first kiss and it was magical. I guess there was a spark there. But, I don't wanna talk about relationships with you right now. Since your in this condition.", I breathe after my short but long speech.

He nods against my belly and which makes me giggle. "Do you wanna sleep in here tonight?", I ask.

Liam nods again and gets up off the bed. "I'll go change into my pajamas", he sniffles and dabs his eyes.

Liam leaves the room and I make an extra pillow on the bed for him. What? I can't make him sleep on the floor. That's mean. After I fix the bed up Liam came back in only his pajama bottoms. I gulp as I examine his bare chest. Liam smiles as he notices I'm staring. I cough and scratch the back of my neck and stared at the ceiling. Liam just chuckles and steps to me. My eyes went from the ceiling to his beautiful chocolate eyes. Our chests are literally touching. His warm breathe fanned my face. Liam's large hand cups my face and smirks.

"Do I kiss better than Niall?", he smirks.

I weak smiled and there is a small gap between our lips.

"Does he make you tingle like I do.", he purred.

I got cold chills under his touch. The tips of his fingers run down the side of my face making me really tingle. Both of his hands are now on my hips. Our foreheads touching. My knees weaken under his touch.

"I know I can make you feel good.", he purred again.

We finally close the gap and smash our lips together. Liam's lips were softer than Niall's. I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders. I fist his beautiful hair and I can't stop. Until I realize what I'm doing.

"Liam.", I mumble against his lips, "Liam!"

I finally pulled away from his lips. His eyes are soft and confused. I shake my head and look down at my feet.

"You just got out of a relationship. I can't be doing this to you Liam.", I confess.

"I'm-I'm sorry Baleigh.", he steps back.

"Listen it's ok. Lets just get some sleep.", I smile.

Liam nods and I pull back the covers. He looked at me confused. I pat the spot next to me. "Your not sleeping on the floor.", I smile.

Liam just smiles and hops into bed beside me. I cover our bodies and I took off my glasses. I turned out the light and closed my eyes. I felt a little lonely. I reached behind me to find Liam's hand.

"You ok?", he asks.

"Um. I'm afraid to sleep alone sometimes.", I lie.

"Oh. Then here.", Liam's arms wrap around my waist. His bare chest rubs against my back, while he puts himself in the spooning position.

I felt like I wanted to be with Liam. But, something tells me Niall will treat me different.