Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

"I want you to rock me,
Rock me yea!", the boys finish sound check and the group of girls scream.

I smile and watch as the boys wipe the sweat from their foreheads and chug their waters. Niall turns and faces me and give me a small wave. I blush just a tiny bit and wave back.

"You all know Baleigh Cowell?", Niall says into the mic.

My heart stops. The crowd screams. "Well she is here! And maybe she could sing one song for us?", Harry mentions.

Dammit Harry!

"Come on Baleigh!", Louis yells.

I shake my head no and back up a little. Liam looks at me with concern and tells the boys to stay. His sweaty body walks towards me backstage and I can smell his familiar scent.

"It's ok. I promise it isn't that scary.", Liam held out his hand.

I shake me head once more and back up. "I can't Liam. I'm scared. I can't sing in front of crowds."

"Trust me. We will be by your side.", he whispers.

I weakly smile. I take his hand and the stage manager gives me a mic. We held hands and made our way out on stage. When we made it all the girls screamed and waved at me. Some girls cried just seeing me or if she was seeing the boys. I smile and wave back at them.

"Hello everyone.", I smile.

They scream a little bit louder, I can't help but laugh and smile. I never got this much screams by a small group of girls. Actually I never got screams and smiles, I got a lot of hate.

"So, Ill sing a song I guess.", I shrug and smile.

Niall gives me his chair and kisses my cheek in front of everyone. My eyes widen and my cheeks are red.

"Can you play little things on the guitar please?", I whisper in Niall's ear.

"Sure anything babe.", he winks.

Niall sits next to me. He grabs his guitar and begins to strum the cords. Once the girls noticed the song, they became emotional.

"You can't go to bed without a cup of tea,

And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep,

And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep,

Though it makes know sense to me.

I know you never loved the sound of your voice on tape,

You never want,

To know how much you weigh,

You still have to squeeze into your

jeans but you perfect to me.", I stop suddenly and tear up.

Niall stops playing and stares at me. All the girls don't say a word. Tears steaming down my face.

"I-I'm sorry.", I wipe them away.

I sniffle and tell Niall to start from his part.

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you,

And you'll never treat yourself right darlin' but I don't want you to.

If I let you know I'm here for you,

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh.

And I'll just let these little things slip out of my mouth,

But if I do,

It's you,

It's you they add up to,

I'm in love with you,

and all of your little things.", I sung the last words and wiped my tears that rolled down my cheeks.

Niall looks at me concerned and the guys look at each other. The small crowd screamed and cried after I preformed. Niall's arm snakes around my waist and pulls me in for a hug. My face lays in the crook of his neck and the crowd now in 'awes'.

"You did great princess.", he kisses my temple.

"Thank you", I mumble.

We pull away and I stand from my seat. The crowd cheers when I wave goodbye and walk backstage. The boys say goodbye and follow me. I gave the mic back to the manager, making my way back go Lou and Lux. I open the dressing room door to reveal Lux and Lou playing on the floor. She giggles really loud when Lou's fingers tickle her tiny sides.

"Look who's back!", Lou tells Lux.

She stops giggling and smiles at me. Her pig tails bounce when she runs to me. I lift her in my arms and give her a big sloppy kiss on her cheek.

"Did you miss me?", I ask her.

Her head bobs yes and she giggles for no reason. This child is so cute I wanna steal her!

"Baleigh-", the boys rush in the room.

Lou takes Lux from my arms. "I'll let you guys be alone now.", Lou smirks.

I flop on the big soft leather couch. The boys sit across from me in the huge rocking chairs. Niall sits next to me and so does Liam.

"What happened out there?", Harry whispers.

I but my inner cheek, trying to blink back the tears.

"Why did you cry?", Niall rests his hand on my thigh.

I chew harder on my cheek.

"I-I", I stutter, "I was nervous."

"No you weren't. There was something else.", Liam says.

"I was-", I stop.

Tears stream down my cheeks. I cover my face with the palms of my hands. Niall wraps his arm around me and pulls me into his chest. Im probably soaking his shirt with my tears, but I know he won't mind.

"I read blogs about me. Bad ones.", I confess.
~~~

Hey guys! I back! Sorry I'm barely posting. My high school is being really tuff on me. I'm failing all my classes and it doesn't help when my teachers don't help me. I have dyslexia and it's pretty hard. So I'll try to post whenever I can!

Ps. Today is my first homecoming...wish me luck!

Instagram; nakedleyumm

Twitter; _irishcrazymofo

Ilysm and please vote! xx