Chapter 17

Chapter 17:

*June 18, 2013*

Baleigh's POV
~~

"Baleigh. Baleigh wake up, where here baby.", Niall kisses my temple.

I yawn and stretch my arms. My hand hit the top of the ceiling and I wince in pain. I do this every morning. I slid out of the bunk, I grab my bag and make my way towards the bathroom. I knock to make sure no one is in there.

"Baleigh you were to late. I'm in hereeeeeee!", I hear Louis' annoying voice.

"Come on Louis! I swear if your taking a shit-"

"I'm not!", he laughs.

I laugh a little quietly because I'm still sleepy. I feel hands snake around my waist. Lips pecking my neck softly. I tilt my head to the side to give him more access. I moan in pleasure, making Niall laugh. His laugh was so adorable it made my knees weak. I love the way he makes me smile. I remember when I was in school and I would be depressed the whole day. Even though I had Hunter and...

"Oh my God! Niall where are we today!", I shout remembering something.

He laughs quietly. "Ohio"

My heart skips a beat. I run back to the bunk and grab my phone. I dial Hunter's number and it rings. She immediately picks up.

"Baleigh!"

"Hunter! Hey babe.", I smile.

"Hi pizza slice. Where you guys at today?"

"Um", I look at Niall and back at the floor, "Indiana."

I know I lied but, it's for a good reason.

"We'll whenever you get back home I want a phone call missy", she laughs.

"You got it.", I smile.

"We'll I'm kinda heading to school so wish me luck."

"Good luck. I love you."

"Love you to."

I set my phone back on the bed, and walk back to the bathroom. Finally Louis was done. I enter the bathroom and plug in my straightener. I finish straightening my hair and changed into my Fall Out Boy tee, short shorts, and my Keds. I brush my teeth and touch up my makeup. I put in my contacts and set my glasses on the sink. I grab my bag and walk out of the bathroom.

"Why did you lie to Hunter?", Niall asked.

"Because I wanna surprise her.", I jump up and down.

"When?", asks Liam.

"Welllllllll..."

"Oh no way Baleigh. We are not going to your old school."

"Oh come on guys!", I sigh, "The concert doesn't start for awhile please maybe we can get her out of school early?"

I look at Niall and he looks at the guys. Zayn rolls his eyes.

"I guess, but if we get caught and get in some massive shit by your dad we're blaming you.", Zayn smiles.

I jump up and down once again. I squeal with happiness. I can't believe we are going to my school and picking up Hunter. She is gonna piss herself!

I hug each and everyone of them and leaving a kiss on their cheeks. I sit on Niall's lap, and kiss his cheek the most. Liam stares at us. I don't know what's up with him lately. It's like he's jealous. He has Danielle? He's happy with her.

"So what should we do before we get Hunter?", Harry asks pulling me out of my thoughts.

I clap my hands. "You guys wanna do something for 4 hours that is so amazing?"

They all nod. I giggle. "Cedar Point?", I squeal.

Everyone nods with agreement. "Then it's settled. Cedar Point it is.", I smirk.

We make it to Cedar Point with Paul at our side. We are all wearing things so we wouldn't be seen. Hopefully we won't. Niall and I held hands and we all got our tickets and Fast Passes.

We all make it to some rides. "Lets all have a partner. I call Baleigh!", Liam grabs my arm.

"But that's my girlfriend!", cried Niall.

"But she's MY best friend.", he smirks pulling me away from everyone.

I just giggle as Liam pulls me through Cedar Point.

"You wanna ride that first?", I ask him.

"Please?", he looks down at me smiling.

I just laugh. "Come on.", I grab his hand and pull him to the line.

After we ride almost all the rides in Cedar Point there was one last ride we needed to ride. It was some ride that took you in the air and dropped you. We make it to the line, and since we have fast passes we go first in line.

Liam has been acting odd all day. He's been holding my hand through every ride, and has been stuck to my side ever since he picks me to be his partner for the Cedar Point trip. It's 12:09 and Hunter gets out of school at 2:35. Hopefully we will not get caught here by fans at Cedar Point and we can make out safely.

We make it on the ride. We slowly rise up of the ground. I grip onto Liam's hand and squeeze tightly. We are at the very top and can see all of the park. We hear a click and the seats drop. All I feel is my stomach churning. I kept my eyes shut and all I could see was pitch black. I can't see Liam. All I can feel his hand. Suddenly went lips were on my lips. I close my eyes and kiss the person who is kissing me. These lips feel familiar.

The ride is over and I open my eyes to see I was kissing...

Liam.
~~~

Thank you for 1.1k reads!!!! Ilysm guys! Sorry for the cliffhanger. I hate em to bbys.

Thanks for reading. Please vote and continue to read.

Instagram: nakedleyumm
Twitter: _irishcrazymofo