Chapter 47

Please take caution of this chapter. This is a very dirty chapter and I recommend that people under 12 years should not read this.

Also song for this chapter: "You & I" by One Direction.
~~~

Chapter 47:

Liam's POV

I have to confess. When Baleigh was gone I've been having dreams. And these dreams made me want her home quick. And these dreams made me not myself. I wanted her home quickly. I want to things to her that people can't even imagine.

{Flashback}

"Liam?" A familiar voice vibrated my ears.

A small moan escapes my mouth as lips made contact with my skin. My hands reached up to tug on her hair. My eyes flutter eyes to meet the person I've been dying to see.

"Well good morning, Baleigh." I smirk.

She let's out a laugh and presses her lips with mine. This is what I've been wanting to feel. Those butterflies and soft cold lips. No one could make me happy, besides Baleigh. The way she makes me feel is amazing.

"Someone is happy this morning?" I say with a smile.

She nods. "I'm just happy to be here with you."

I gripped onto her hips and flip her onto her back. I let myself hover over her. Giggles fill the room as I begin to tickle Baleigh. Damn. I missed her laugh.

"Liammm STOPP!" Baleigh giggles.

"Okay. But you have to say something to get me to stop."

"ANYTHING JUST STOPP!" She laughed even harder.

"Say those three big words." I smirk and jab my fingers into her side.

"I-I-I love you!" She giggled.

A smile crept onto my face and I stop tickling her. I let myself grip her hips again and I stare down at her. My eyes trail down to her lips as I bring my bottom lip to my teeth. I lean down leaving only a few inches between our faces. I connect my lips to her neck and suck on the pale sick. Her small fingers begin fisting my hair. Moans escaping her mouth, causing me to grow down there. I rub our hips together making our crotches make small contact. I begin to lick the red stop that is now on her neck.

"Liam, I-"

"Shh baby. You need to relax." I cut her off by moaning in her ear.

I made eyes contact with her and I press my lips to hers. Our lips moving in a sync. My hand travels so lightly to her hip giving it a small squeeze. My fingers finding their way to the hem of Baleigh's panties. Nothing can stop us. It's just her and me.

"I'm gonna make you feel good." I moan in her ear.

She begins to tug on my hair causing me to moan. My hand slips into her panties causing her hips to buck up. I push her hips down and continue to do what I was doing. My finger caresses her sensitive spot. I begin rubbing her gently making her moan my name. I press my index down on her spot and makes her scream with pleasure. I want to be the only person to make her feel this way. Nobody else.

"These" I say referring to her panties, "are getting in the way."

I sit up tugging her lace panties to her ankles. I lick my lips as I stare in aw at how beautiful she is. I just want to taste her. I want to make her feel good. I duck my head down to her stomach leaving a wet trail of kisses down it. I begin to make my way down and finally make it to her sensitive spot. I flick my tongue as I give her pleasure. She tasted just how I imagined it. I press my tongue onto it receiving moans from Baleigh.

"Liam. Fuck Liam." She says gripping my hair.

She pushes my head down to give my tongue more pressure on it. I begin flicking my tongue.

"Dammit Liam!" Her voice began to sound more deep than usual.

"Liam! Wake the fuck up!" Suddenly my eyes shoot open and I see Zayn.

It was only a dream. Fuck why couldn't it be real?