Chapter 39

Chapter 39:

"Let me just tell you how I know you.", he says and pulls up at chair.

He sighs and gives me a look that I couldn't describe.

"Sixth grade. I was Ryan's best friend, and he always told me how he had a crush on you. It hurt me a lot. Even though you didn't know me, I liked you also. But Ryan and I continued to be friends" he took a deep breath, "and remember when he kissed you outside?"

I nod and he giving me a quiet laugh.

"I beat Ryan up when I went to his house after school because I liked you so much.", he seemed to be proud of himself.

"What does that have to do with kidnapping me? This doesn't make sense."

He gets up from his chair. "We made an oath that day that you'll never be with anyone besides us. And now your never leaving here, and never leaving us. It's not a threat. It's a promise." He laughs again, "Now your ours. No one else's."

I knew that his name was familiar. I remember a black-haired British boy who always hung out with Ryan. But I never knew he had a crush on me. This all makes sense now. They never want me to leave and be with somebody else.

"What are you guys going to do to me?", I was really scared to ask.

He starts to walk up the stairs and gives me a smirk.

"You'll see."

Then he leaves me alone in this smelly old basement. You've got to be fucking kidding me. So I'm their 'sex slave'. They are fucking pigs. I've got to find a way out of here and soon before they do anything with me. Think Baleigh think.

"Holy shit.", I mutter.

I remembered I kept my cell phone in my bra before I left to go to the train station. Thank God he cuffed one hand. Before I could reach in my shirt to grab my phone the basement door opens. All I could see is someone's boots.

"Here's you dinner.", Ryan hands me my bag of food.

I don't speak or look at him. He disgusts me. Kidnapping me for his own sex slave is inhuman. I just grab the bag.

"Thanks."

"It's your favorite. McDonald's chicken nuggets and with your-"

"Why Ryan?", I cut him off.

I finally make eye contact and this time he's about a few inches away from my face. His ruff hand cups my cheek and stares me in the eyes. Last time I stared at him like this was when he was my best friend in the whole wide world, and now I'm staring at him as any enemy. I'm staring at the face that I thought we accept me for who I am when I left for London. Now him and Zack want me as their sex slave.

"I missed you, Baleigh." He scoffs, "So why Baleigh? Why would you lie to me about your life, and let Hunter only know about it? I thought we were best friends. I thought that we could go to prom together but you decide to run off, leave for that pity band and father that you call 'family'. And what's that boyfriend of yours name...isn't it Liam?"

I nod and he just laughs. "Isn't he gonna be missing you."

He squeezes my cheeks hard and connects his back hand to my cheek. He backs away and begins to walk up the stairs.

"Your mine now.", then he was gone.

I cup the cheek he slapped and I begin to cry. The pain caused it to thump in pain. I just forget about the pain and pull out my phone. I turn it on and search for Liam's name. I finally found it and seeing his name makes my heart flutter in my chest. I hurry and click on it and it began to call. It rung and rung but no answer. I hurry and look at the time and see it's 8:00PM. They have to be at a concert. Then his voicemail comes up.

"Hey, you called Liam! If I didn't answer, you know what to do!", his voicemail said.

His voice brings more tears to my eyes. When the phone beep I knew its time to leave a message.

So I left him a voicemail.