Chapter 26

Chapter 26:

Niall's POV

"Baleigh! There you-", I stopped my sentence to see Liam, Baleigh, and Simon.

Fuck. Least I cleaned my face before I called a cab, but I bet you fucking five bucks that I have a bruise on my cheek.

"Niall.", Baleigh breathe out.

I shake my head, "No, you don't have to tell me. I already know."

"What the hell do you mean?", Liam asks.

"Rumors and news spread fast.", I say looking at the floor holding back my tears, "You kissed Liam."

When I look back up, everyone's mouths are dropped and eyes wide. Eventually Liam and Baleigh look at the floor leaving Simon staring me down. His fists clench, and his eyebrows furrowed. He was pissed. I may still be a bit wasted but, I know what the fuck is going on around here.

"You didn't just kiss him," I pause staring down Baleigh, "did you."

She shakes her head. "I'm so sorry Niall.", she cries.

"But this isn't just about her, Niall! You cheated too! You can't just blame everything on her! Get your drunk ass back to the room!", Liam begins to yell.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?", I growl.

"I was your brother. But, now I'm not sure.", Liam whispers.

My heart stopped. Liam was always my brother if my real brother wasn't around. But now he 'doesn't know'. I can't believe I'm even fighting for Baleigh's love. She seems to be on Liam's side, not mine. She cheated on me first! How can I ever forgive her! This is not what I wanted to happen! Why me? Why God? Why me!

I don't say a word and pass them all and walk to the room.

Baleigh's POV

I let my tears go again. I've cried to much today! I look at Liam and dad, I begin to walk away. I stomp back to the room and swipe my card key. I shut the door behind me and see everyone sitting on the couch.

"He's in his room.", Harry says not looking at me.

"Guys. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt the guys, I really am truly sorry-"

"Hey, hey, hey. Baleigh it's fine.", Zayn stands up and wraps his arms around me.

I start to cry in his shoulder. I wrap my arms around him too. Suddenly more arms are joining in. I look to see Hunter, Harry, & Louis. The hug gets tighter and I cry even more. Everyone pulls away but I grab Hunter. I hug her tighter than ever.

"I'm sorry that this wasn't what you wanted so far.", I cry in her shoulder.

"As long as I'm with you, I'm perfectly fine.", she pulls away and wipes my tears.

I kiss her cheek and hug her again. We're like sisters and sisters never leave each other.

"I'm gonna talk to Niall.", I walk away from everyone and stand in front of Niall's doors.

I lightly knock and twist the knob. I walk in to see Niall laying on his bed crying. I shut the door and stand at the edge of the bed. I sit down at face the opposite way of Niall. I sigh loudly and put my hand on the bed. I tried to find something of Niall's but I couldn't find anything. I felt the bed shift and I tried to feel for something again. I finally found a hand and held it. I look back to see Niall staring at me.

"Niall, I'm so sorry.", I start to cry again.

"Hey, we both fucked up. It's both our faults."

"No it's mine. I made Liam and you hate each other and I wasn't trying to do that. After I did what I did, I regretted everything.", I sigh and close my eyes letting cold tears roll down my cheeks.

"Liam and I will work it out. I know we will. Things will be back to normal.", he puts his hand on the small of my back.

"But what about us. Do you even think we should be together.", I open my eyes again and stare Niall in the eyes.

"I see the way Liam looks at you. He looks at you like he wants to be with you forever. And when you look at him, I mean wow. Your eyes sparkle like they never did before, I can hear your heart pound from a mile away. I know you'll be better with him not me."

"But, I love you Niall-"

"Maybe as a brother, you love me in that way."

"So should I be with Liam?"

"Yes. Of course. I will always love you, but I will find someone.", he smiles and brushes strands of hair out of my face.

I give him a weak smile. "Can I sleep with you, one last time."

"You can sleep with me whenever, but yes.", he smiles.

With that I crawl next to Niall and cover myself in blankets. I lay my head on his chest.

"I love you Niall."

"I love you too.", I know he is smiling.

But, I smile to and close my eyes falling in a deep sleep.