Chapter 21

Chapter 21:

I can't believe we survived that whole incident. Now I will remind myself we are never doing that again. I was surprised Ryan waved and said hi. I wish I couldv'e talked to him more. But, I guess Directioners are Directioners...right? It seems like Hunter has speaked ever since we were stuck in the elevator. I can tell she is nervous. She sitting next to Liam and Harry, Harry is her all time favorite but who isn't Harry's favorite?

"Hunter? Are you alright love? Your looking quite pale.", Louis asks.

"I um-uh.", she stutters.

"Hunter...let it out.", I say.

She takes a breath out then, takes on back in. "OH MY GOD YOUR ONE DIRECTION! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!", after she finally lets it out she covers her mouth.

We all laugh and even Paul did to. Hunter covers her face because she started to blush. Harry puts her arm around her and hugs her.

"OH MY GOD YOUR HUNTER EDWARDS! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!", Harry screams and hugs her.

"How do you know my last name?"

Harry's eyes went wide. He pulls away from Hunter and stares at me.

"Did you stalk my best friend?!", I laugh.

"Maybe a little.."

"HARRY STYLES!", I reach over and smack his shoulder.

He laughs and Hunter continues to blush.

We pull up to Hunter's house. We all hop out of the van for the 50th time today, and we all ran towards her door. Once the door was open we walked into her house.

"Mom?", Hunter calls out.

"In the study dear!", her mum hollered out.

Her mum always calls her 'office' her 'study', because it's always filled with romantic novels and New York Time best selling books. It was always her hobby I guess you can say. We walk in the medium sized office, once Hunter's mum's eyes locked to mine she got up from her desk chair and hugged me.

"Baleigh. Nice to see you again."

"You too,Ms Edwards.", I smile hugging her back.

We pull away from the hug and she eye'd the boys.

"Hunter isn't this is boy band you stalk everyday?", she smirks.

"MOM!", she groans.

"Sorry sweetie. It's a habbit.", she laughs.

The boys laugh. "I'm Harry."

"I'm Niall."

"I'm Zayn."

"I'm Louis."

"I'm Liam.", he says more cheekily than the rest.

Her mum smiles warmly. "Nice to meet you boys...", she says and turns to Hunter, "Are you going to pack your things?"

Hunter looks at me, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Baleigh...what is she talking about?"

"YOUR COMING WITH US!"

"On tour!", she squeals.

I nod and she continued to squeal and jump around. Causing us all to burst into fits of laughter.

Once Hunter is packed she puts her suitcases in the trunk of the van. She hugs her mum one last time and got into the van. We did a check list before we left the driveway. She had everything she needed and we were on our way.

"I can't believe I'm going on tour with you guys. I mean it's a dream come true.", she hugs me for the 100th time.

"Your always welcome to come alone with us.", Liam says with his cheeky smile once again.

We all made it to our hotel in about 15 minutes. When we got our room key we notice that we all have the same room. We found our room and walked in, and our room was huger than excepted. There was a large living room, a kitchen, and 6 separate rooms. I guess Hunter and I have to share a bed, which we always did at sleep overs. Hunter and I set our bags into the room. I plop on the bed from the tired running I did today. Guess I don't need to go to the gym today.

"We have an hour till soundcheck.", wow times flys when your run from fans and get Hunter packed.

"Well I'm showering first!", I scream and grab my clothes.

One rule in hotels. If you call it first, you get it first.
~~~

I know this chapter wasn't exciting but, I needed to update bc tomorrow is thanksgiving and my birthday. (Birthday wishes would be lovely!)

I'm also updating for my friend Sadies :) if your reading this doll...ily!

Anyway Happy Early Thanksgiving! Ily guys!

Follow me on social media!

Instagram; nakedleyumm
Twitter; nakedleyumm

Don't forget I read my other fanfic's bc I think they are rlly good but not as good as this one.

Marissa xx