Part 75

With grumped up a bit, “Ok then, I like Christian music and Cliff Richard.”

“Nice confession, now you don’t have to see Father Ted.”

“The TV comedy series?”

“No, your priest.”

“I am C of E.”

“You may be C of E but I thought you were high church?”

With looked aghast at Lee as though he had been accused of something akin to murder.

They both carried on walking towards a taxi rank.

Arthur started to pace up and down the office.

“What’re ye pacing for?” asked Sid.

“I am coming up with a plan.”

“Don’t you want to call a mini meeting like you usually do to discuss the ideas and come up with some funny stuff?”

“Not really.” He stood in front of the picture of Sherlock Holmes that he had hanging on the wall. “I think we can crack this case with Fawh's special skill.”

“You mean being slightly dopey and childlike to make us laugh at his silliness?” quipped Sid, “A bit like Phoebe in Friends?”

“No, his shape changing ability.” He waited to see if Sid was going to come up with something funny, but he was all ears. “I see you are all ears Sid. Is that what dwarves are made of, ears?”

“What kind of random nonsense is that?” baulked Sid, “just tell us the plan.” He felt his ears to make sure they were covered by his hat.

“We will get Fawh to infiltrate Tony ‘Two Toes’’ hideout and find out who murdered White-not-Black.”