Part 5: IT'S ME

When the video was uploaded, most reactions werepositive. As expected, many people wanted them to continue the game. So,Psychoburners decided to continue.
     Both, especially John, had a feeling there wasmore at that game: a background story, a mystery that needed a solution. Theircuriosity was urging them to continue, and learn more about the place they werenight guards.

    After recording an episode of "GoatSimulator", a crazy and laggy game the viewers suggested, Psychoburnersdecided to return to FNAF. When they checked that everything was working andthey were ready to go, they began recording. Following their intro, Michael gotthe control and started playing the 3rd night.
    Phone Guy was talking, giving more instructionsas usual, until suddenly something new appeared when Michael was back at theoffice from looking the camera footage. Faces of random animatronics flashed atthe screen extremely fast, while white letters that formed the words "IT'SME" were shining over the faces.
- WHAT THE FUCK? WHO IS YOU? WHAT IN THE NAME OF BERRIES IS GOING ON???
Michael screamed in panic, whereas John just squealed a little, biting his lip. He murmured, looking at the camera and shaking his head:
- This is not good.

    After that happened, the visits of theanimatronics became more often. In addition, the fact that neither Michael norJohn knew how to handle Freddy yet was making things even more stressful.
    Until suddenly, when Michael checked the Pirate Cove, no one was there.
- OH SHIT!
    He saw Foxy at the camera running towards thedoor. Unfortunately, he wasn't fast enough. Soon, Foxy jumpscared him, makingboth him and his friend jump backwards and the night was lost.
- OH FUCK MAN, I WASN'T FAST ENOUGH! GOD FUCKIN' DAMN IT!!!
Michael screamed with anger and sighed deeply. John looked at him for a moment and then said with a calm tone:
- Hey, you haven't faced him before, it wouldn't be easy to react fast the first time.
- THEN HOW DID YOU REACT QUICKLY WHEN IT WAS YOUR TURN?
- I DON'T KNOW, I GUESS I WAS JUST LUCKY!
- UUUUUUUUGH!!!
    After groaning, Michael took a deep breath and said with a calmer voice:
- Okay, I am fine... I am sorry for shouting... I will be fine... I will beat this night...
    He clicked "Continue" at the menu,while John was patting him on the back, giving him an encouraging smile.Michael just nodded with approval with his friend's move and began playingagain.

    After losing a few more times, mostly by Foxy,Michael finally beat the 3rd night. John took the control and headed straightfor night 4, since they still had time to make a little more progress to thegame. They decided to try once or twice and then stop the episode.
    Following Phone Guy being brutally murderedduring the phone call and a few in-game hours later, Chica appeared on theright. John immediately closed the door and said calmly, but also with aworrying tone at his voice:
- Oh, heyyyy, Chica! You decided to visit? That's so cool! You know, I've always liked you as a person; and yes, I know you are not exactly a person, but hey, I still like you, you know?
    Michael lifted an eyebrow and looked at his friend confused. He then stared at the camera, showing the face: "What the hell is going on?" Meanwhile, John kept talking:
- Seriously though, I am not even kidding! You are a really nice beautiful being! I really honestly like you; and if I don't, then...
     He stopped, trying to think of something clever to say. Michael suggested, smirking:
- Then you will burn all your Harry Potter books?
    John stared at him with shock.
- WHAT? HELL NO! I AM NOT THAT CRAZY YET!
    Michael laughed loudly while John was focusing back on the game and responded:
- Yeah... Right... You are NOT that crazy... Yet...
    John just rolled his eyes and checked the Pirate's Cove one more time. Then he checked the right door to see that Chica was still there.
- Really? REALLY? Oh my God, Chica! I know you like me that much, trust me, I know the feel; but can you please, please, PLEASE just go somewhere else and let me finish my shift? I will be honored if you do this!
- Hmm... Maybe you should try flirting her more. Imean, I'm sure she will soon give in to your charm!
Michael suggested, having a huge smirk at his face. John turned towards him for a second, looking at him with disbelief. Then he turned his attention back at the game. He was about to click the light on the right to check if Chica was gone, but instead, he accidentally opened the door.
- WHAT IN THE NAME OF BERRIES ARE YOU DOING? CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR!
Michael screamed in panic.
- I'M SORRY, I PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON!
John screamed back and pressed the door buttonagain. It was not working. The door was broken.
- Oh fuck...
    Within the next moments, Chica jumpscared and killed John. After jumping back slightly along with Michael, he whined:
- Oh, come on, Chica! I can't believe you, I thought you liked me! Is this your way of showing this? By killing me? Oh my God, I can't believe it! Michael, can you believe this? Can you? CAN YOU?
    Michael lifted his eyebrow, not knowing what tosay. He saw that his friend was looking at him, expecting for an answer. He hesitantlyreplied:
- Uhhhh... No. No, I can't. Seriously, it's hard for me to believe it!
- Seeeee? I am glad you understand me!
    Michael laughed awkwardly and put his hand on John's shoulder. He locked eyes and him and replied:
- If I don't understand you, who will?
    John nodded and Michael nodded along with him,having the face of "I really don't know what I had to say at thissituation". Then, he looked back at the camera and shrugged, raising hishands, while John was restarting the night, murmuring:
- I still can't believe it, oh God, Jesus Christ, man...

    After a couple more episodes, Psychoburners finally reached night 5. And right after they went in the office, the phone started ringing again. Michael stared at John and then at the camera with fear. He asked, having a slight panic at his voice:
- Why is the phone ringing? It can't be ringing! He's dead, isn't he? We heard him getting murdered on the previous night!
- Yeah, we did! So, who the hell is calling now?
John asked back. After a few more seconds, thephone was picked up. A demonic voice, which sounded like it was coming straightfrom Hell itself, echoed in the office.
- It is lamentable that mass agricultural development is speeded by fuller use of your marvelous mechanisms. Would it not be easily possible to employ some of them in quick laboratory experiments to indicate the influence of various types of fertilizers on plant growth? You are right. Countless uses will be made by future gener-. Seldom knows contemporaneous the joy of creative.
    After those words were heard, the line was cutbluntly, just like the previous night. Meanwhile, Psychoburners were listeningwith shock (still checking the animatronics on the security cameras, ofcourse), feeling the panic and the fear taking over them more and more. And whenthe call was over, the only thing that was heard by them after a few seconds ofsilence was Michael whispering:
- We are so fucked...

- NO, NO, NO! COME ON, 6 AM! COME ON, 6 AM! WE ARE SO CLOSE, COME ON!!!
Michael screamed once again, begging for theclock to change at 6 AM. Instead, the power went to zero and the office wasonce again surrounded by darkness, having only a dim light.
- OH COME ON, JUST CHANGE ALREADY!
- WE ARE REALLY CLOSE, MICHAEL, I CAN FEEL IT!
- YOU BETTER BE RIGHT, THIS IS THE FINAL NIGHT!
    Freddy once again appeared and started the lullaby. Psychoburners once again hugged each other, closed their eyes and screamed over the creepy tunes:
- WE ARE SO CLOSE, I CAN ACTUALLY FEEL IT!
- YOU CAN?
- YES, I CAN!
- THEN I TRUST YOUR FEELING, CAUSE IT'S NEVER WRONG! COME ON, COME ON!
- PLEAAAAAAAASE!
    After a few more seconds, the lullaby stopped. Onceagain, there was nothing but darkness. Once again, the only sound was steps.Steps that were coming closer. And closer... And closer...

    Until...

    The clock stroke 6. Gasps were heard along withit.

- ...
- ...
- We did it?
- Yes, Michael, we did it! GOD AND CHEESE, WE DID IT!
- OH MY FUCKING GOD, YES! WHOOOHOOOOOO!
    Psychoburners screamed with happiness, huggingeach other, while the kids at the game were cheering along with them, as ifthey were celebrating their success. When all the cheers settled down, when everythingwas calmer, the main menu of the game revealed something that no one everexpected it to appear.

"Night 6"

- ...
- ...
- Are. You. Serious?
- Why is there another one? It's five nights, not six! We seriously have to do that, too?
- Apparently, yeah! Oh shit, man...
    Michael bit his lip for a moment, realizing something. He then continued, shrugging:
- Welp... It's your turn anyway, so have fun.
    He was ready to leave, when John's threatening words stopped him:
- Don't. You. Dare. Leaving. Me. Alone. To. This.
    He completed his threat with a deadly looktowards Michael, who froze at his seat, looked at the camera with a face fullof fear and changed his mind:
- Okay... I guess I will not leave.
- Good. Sooooo, we will finish this video here; and apparently, we will have another episode of this game so that we can beat night 6!
John calmly spoke to the camera, like he wasnever angry. Michael stayed quiet for a moment, looking at the camera again,and then leaned close to his microphone and whispered, bringing everyone thechills:
- Will this suffering ever end?