Part 13: Getting Noticed

June 20th, 2015

    Everything was back to normal. Michael had hadhis stitches removed and was out of the hospital, fully healed and being at theexact same condition he was before. The only new thing was the scar at hisbelly, which didn't bother him at all. Psychoburners were back to their normalschedule, trying to entertain their subscribers and share some happiness withthem. There was nothing else that could change their lives at either the bestor the worst.

    ...Or at least they thought so.

June 22nd, 2015

    John was once again wandering on YouTube afterhe had finished editing another video and was waiting for it to upload and be published.He clicked on Markiplier's channel to see if there was anything new andinteresting. Indeed, he saw something that made him smile. The YouTuber hadreacted to another Markiplier Sings Badly milestone video, this time for 8million subscribers. From the thumbnail, you could easily guess that he hadcried. Again.
    John chuckled, but didn't click the video. Instead,he thought of an idea, something he and Michael could do to honor one of theirbiggest inspirations, one of the kindest and most genuine people they had everknown. And it seemed like a great idea.

- So, you tell me about a reaction video? With us reacting to Mark reacting to stuff like games, sketches and finally reacting at the new milestone video MSB made?
- Yes! I know it sounds like a bad idea, so if youdon't want us to do it, feel free to say no, I will not mind at all. Still,think about it! It will be mixed feelings: laughter, horror, sadness, tears,happiness and so much more!
    John watched as Michael was thinking, holding aslice of pizza at his hand. His best friend grabbed a small bite and startedchewing, thinking again of John's idea.
- ...
- ...
- You know what?
- What?
- It's not a bad idea at all. And who knows? Maybe Mark himself sees it, too.
- That would be AWESOME! However, our purpose isnot necessarily pointing him to watch it.
- I know. There is no way he will find this anyway.
- Yeah. So, shall we begin planning on what we can react to?
- Hell yeah! Let's do this!

June 25th, 2015

    Psychoburners couldn't hold their tears anymore.They were crying, watching Mark literally giving in to tears from feeling soloved by his fans. Even Michael, who was trying to play it tough in front ofthe camera (emphasis on "trying"), let some tears escape his eyes. Aswell about John, following a loud sob, he shouted:
- Oh, no, Mark! Stop crying, man, you make us cry too!
   Michael sobbed next to him, nodding and trying to wipe his tears.
- Oh man... He's sobbing!
- I know!

    Psychoburners wiped their tears to talk. Michael began first:
- Oh man... That was... That was an emotionaljourney. I have to say that this video, THIS last specific video, can show youhow much this man cares. It can show you that he is NOT pretending to be kindand caring to get views and money. Because trust me... Sometimes, that's what Iwas thinking he was. But when we both watched his "Draw my Life",when we both learned about all the things he went through, that's when Johnasked: "How could he come through all of these and NOT be genuine?"And I knew... I knew he was right. Because as you know, WE came through lots ofthings too... We have both faced loss, rejection, pain (both physical andmental) and... So many other things...
    Michael couldn't talk anymore. He sighed, signaling John to take his turn and continue:
- Yeah, Michael is right... It was hard for us NOTto feel related with Mark. All of us have come through dark times; but we knewthat in the end, everything would be alright. In the end, everything isalright.
    Michael, who had found the courage to go on, sucked his nose, took a deep breath and continued, slightly smiling:
- And as Mark said, each one of us lives their own adventure. So... Thank you, Mark, for letting 8 million of us be together with you at your adventure. You are not alone in this and you will never be. Please never forget that. Also thank you for being so nice and genuine and showing how much you care about us every single day.
    John took his turn once again and stated with a genuinesmile:
- You inspire us and give us the power to live ourown adventure, and to make it the best adventure in our lives. And to be fair,all of you guys do. All of you guys are part of our adventure. So thank you forbeing with us so far, by the way. And believe it or not, we somehow feel thatMark is with us in this adventure, along with all the other people that inspireus. So thank you again for this.
- And we bet that so many people think about youthis way. So many people are going through their own struggles, and just onesingle thought about you can give them the courage and the will to get overthem and to achieve great things. So keep doing this, Mark. Keep bringing smileand hope to millions of people every day.
- So once again, congratulations for 8 million subscribers. We don't know if you will ever see this, but we did it anyway to honor you and honor every single amazing thing you have done so far. Stay like this as much as you can. Keep doing amazing things.