Part 4: Lullaby

August 19th, 2014

    John soon used havingToothless at his life. It was difficult for him to find time for that newaddition to the family; however, he was a man who organized everything in hislife, so he soon had a new daily schedule, where he pretty much had time foreverything. And that was satisfying for the green-eyed man.

- Johnny?
    John got his eyes off thecomputer, where he was editing a new video, and looked at his friend who wasreading comments at his laptop. They planned to buy a second computer andrecording equipment so that they could not only work faster, but also play andrecord multiplayer games. For now though, they only had their laptops to do thefirst thing. The multiplayer let's plays had to wait a little longer.
- What's up, Mike?
- Well, I am reading the comments and almost ALL of them are telling us about one particular game to play...
    John lifted an eyebrow with curiosity.
- Really? What game?
    Michael checked his laptop again, looking for more information.
- It's an indie horror game that came out really recently. It's called "Five Nights at Freddy's" and as I see here, many YouTubers have already played it!
- And what do people say about this game?
- That it's really horrifying, but awesome!
    John stretched his hands and looked at Michael.
- I bet all the YouTubers of the planet will have played this until the end of this year.
- I couldn't agree more withyou! We could still give it a shot, you know? We don't have to complete it.
    John crossed his arms, thinking of it for a second. Then, he nodded.
- Sure, why not? We haven't played a horror game for a while.
    Michael smiled with agreement;John smiled back at him and logged on Steam to download the game. Toothless cameand sat on his knees, so John started petting him, while watching the game downloading.

August 20th, 2014

- WHAT'S UP, PYROMANIACS!
Psychoburners greeted, while creepy noises from the game menu were heard.
- I'm Michael...
- I'm John...
- We're Psychoburners and in this video we're gonna play...
- "Five Nights at Freddy's", an indie horror game you guys have been DEMANDING us to play! You literally spammed the comments asking for this game!
- Plus, lots of YouTubers have played it already, so we decided to give a shot! And, why not, try to make a full playthrough of it!
- So, Michael will go first, since he is the one who wants to play it mostly! Not that I don't, of course, but still...
- ...You son of a bitch.
- Love you too! Now let's begin!
    Michael rolled his eyes, shook his head with disapproval, looking at the camera, and clicked "New Game" on the menu. Soon, an office appeared in front of them.
  It had two doors, one onthe left and one on the right side; each door had two buttons, a white one thathad the label "LIGHT" and a red one that had the label"DOOR". At the office itself, there was a computer and some otherrandom electronic devices, a phone, a fan and a white plastic glass with redstripes and a straw on it. Finally, a lot of drawings made by children werehanging at the wall, along with a poster that had the label"CELEBRATE!" and showed a band of three animals: a brown bear with amicrophone, a purple bunny with an electrical guitar and a yellow chicken witha cupcake. One single light was the only thing that was lightening the office;there was only darkness at the doors. At the bottom of the screen, there was agreen, yellow and red bar with the sign "100%", probably showing howmuch power was left; and at the top right of the screen, there was a clock,which showed the time: "12 AM".

    Psychoburners were looking at the office with curiosity and pressing the door buttons, already feeling the spookiness of the place, until the phone started ringing. Michael lifted an eyebrow and asked with hesitation:
- Uhhhh... Hello? Who's calling?
    The phone kept ringing by itself, until it stopped. A voice was heard asking, echoing in the office:
- Hello, hello?
    Michael looked at John, confused.
- Uhhhhh... Hi?
- Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Uhm, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?
- Okay!
Michael replied at the voice, pressing an arrow button he found at the bottom of the screen. A screen opened from the bottom, revealing footage from security cameras. He started clicking buttons, looking at all the cameras, while the man at the phone was still talking:
- Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filled within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced."
    Michael suddenly stopped ata specific camera footage, which showed three animals standing on a stage fromsideways, the exact same that were at the poster in the office. He and Johnfroze, staring at them, feeling their horror game instincts completely wakingup.
- Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay.
- Hold on! These things MOVE AT NIGHT?
John asked loudly, making Michael jump a little. But before he was able to reply to his friend, Phone Guy interrupted them again:
- So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of free roaming mode at night. Uh... Something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long. Uh, they used to be allowed to walk around during the day too. But then there was The Bite of '87. Yeah. I-It's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?
- This is not good, this is so NOT good...
John murmured, while Michael was checking the animatronics again at the camera footage. Fortunately, they were still at the same place.
- Uh, now concerning your safety, the only real risk to you as a night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll p-most likely see you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on. Now since that's against the rules here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, they'll probably try to... forcefully stuff you inside a Freddy Fazbear suit. Um, now, that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices, especially around the facial area. So, you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort... and death. Uh, the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth when they pop out the front of the mask, heh.
- What in the name of berries?
Michael whispered at the camera, his voice being more high-pitched than usual. John just looked at the camera, biting his lip.
- Y-Yeah, they don't tell you these things when you sign up. But hey, first day should be a breeze. I'll chat with you tomorrow. Uh, check those cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Alright, good night.
   And with those final words, the phone connection was cut.

    Psychoburners stayed quiet for a second, being filled with a mix of fear and shock. Then, John blinked twice and did an awkward smile on the camera, saying:
- Ooookaaayyyyyy! That was interestiiiiiiing!!!
- We're so fucked...
Michael murmured, shaking his head. John looked at him and immediately disagreed, talking louder than usual:
- No, we are not! We just have to look the cameras, check the doors and make sure we have enough power until the night is over! What can go wrong???
    Michael never replied; he was checking the cameras while John was talking and he froze when he saw that the thing Psychoburners were afraid happened: one of the animatronics was gone from its place.

    The first night wascompleted with just a few visits at the doors, but not something too hard. Johntook his turn to the second; he wasn't doing too badly, even though he didpanic a few times, and so did Michael. Both were still feeling stressed andworried about what could come in their way of completing the night.
    Until at 5 AM, the power was at 1%. John was literally squealing through his teeth.
- Come on! Turn at 6, you can do this! Come on! Turn at 6!
   But it didn't. Instead, allthe lights went off with only one dull light barely illuminating the office.
- NO!
John screamed in panic. Michael started murmuring:
- Fuck, fuck, fuck...
    John was looking aroundagain, not knowing what to do, until he saw a pair of shiny eyes look at himfrom the left door; so shiny, that you could see the teeth below them. It wasthe bear animatronic, or, as he was called, Freddy.
    Both Psychoburners shouted in fear and, without thinking, hugged each other. The eye lights were blinking at the rhythm of a lullaby, which was filling the whole office with its creepy music notes.
    Michael and John squealed in panic, still holding each other and murmuring random words, until the final light went off. There was only darkness.
- AAAAH!
- NO, NO, NO!
    They hugged each other even tighter. They heard steps coming closer to them. And closer. And closer...

    Until the miracle happened.The clock struck 6 AM. Psychoburners, releasing sighs of relief, let each othergo.
- WE MADE IT!
- HOLY SHIT, THAT WAS CLOSE!
- WOOOO! We are not even kidding, guys, this game can cause you A SHIT TON of stress!
- It is really cool, though! We will play more of it if you want us to!
    John stopped for a second, making the game go back to the main menu because it was heading straight to night 3, and continued:
- We didn't have any jumpscares so far, but we will definitely have more in the next episode. Because as it seems, nights will become harder and harder! We already noticed that between the first two.
- Seriously though, if we got stressed by the first two nights, what will happen with the next ones?
Michael asked. John replied, trying to turn his answer to a joke with a fake smile:
- Well, we will get sofreaking stressed, that first our hair will into white in no time, then we willstart breathing heavily and THEN, we will have a heart attack and probably die!Doesn't that sound fun?
    Michael lifted an eyebrow,looked at the camera for a second and then replied ironically with a fake smile:
- Oh, yeah! This sounds so fun, that I want to jump from happiness!
- I know, right???
    Both started laughing with fake laughs, looking at each other for a few seconds. And while they were stopping, they looked at the camera with doomed looks at their faces.
- We are so gonna die.
- Yep. Anywaaaay, that is the end of this episode! Thank you for watching and let us know in the comments what you think of this game and if you want us to play again!
- See you next time!
- And always remember!
- BURN PSYCHOS WITH FIRE!
Psychoburners shouted in unison, doing what they usually did at their outro.

- This game will be the death of us. A lot of stress awaits us.
- Yeah... Shall we keep playing it anyway?
- ...
- ...
- Yep.
- Okay, then. It's your turn.