Part 3: A New Member

August 8th, 2014

    Michael was editing a videohe and John had just recorded, when his phone vibrated at the desk, notifyinghim for a new text. He unlocked the screen and opened it. Sean was the sender,and the text was actually a YouTube video. Feeling curious, he tapped thevideo.
    He saw his now famous cousin being at the back of his house, having a bucket close to his feet.
- Hello everyone, this is Sean Blunt and today I am doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and after it, I will donate 10,000 dollars to ALS. And with my turn, I nominate my manager, Mr. R. S. Jackson, my cousin Michael Blunt and his best friend, John Cole.
   Michael lifted an eyebrowwith surprise, while at the video Sean was throwing cold water at his head. Helaughed watching his cousin screaming and then shaking like a leaf from thecold. He then waved at the camera and walked away. And that was where the videoended.
    Michael got up from his chair and walked towards the kitchen, where John was cooking.
- Hey, bro!
- What's up, dude?
- Well, Sean did that challenge with the icy water.
- Oh, cool!
- Yeah... He challenged us.
    John turned towards him with a surprised look.
- You got to be kidding.
- Nope.
- But we just started taking money from YouTube! How are we supposed to donate?
    Michael scratched his head,thinking. He suggested:
- We will just donate like 100 bucks or something. Nothing more or less. I mean, even a small donation is good, right?
    John nodded.
- Yeah, you are right, we can do that. And we are gonna challenge the girls, right?
    Michael nodded, smirking. He had a plan.

A few hours later

- And why do you want us to help with the video?
- And want all three of us?
- And you carry extra buckets?
    Michael replied, putting the buckets down:
- We told you, we want to make a funny sketch after doing the actual challenge. And we will need as much help as possible.
    The three women stared ateach other, confused, but said nothing. They had already promised to help the duoanyway.
    They were standing at the back of John's house, having five buckets with super icy water. The heat was worse than ever; there would be at least one good thing from that challenge.

- WHAT'S UP, PYROMANIACS!
Psychoburners shouted their intro after Amy confirmed she wasrecording.
- I'm Michael...
- I'm John...
-We're Psychoburners and in this video we are doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge!
- We are nominated by Sean Blunt, Michael's cousin-
- Thank you for this, Sean!
Michael interrupted John,doing a look of annoyance and irony on camera. John lifted an eyebrow for amoment, but continued like he was never interrupted:
- And after it, we will donate 100 dollars each. And with our turn, we nominate our friends Amy Kelly, Evelyn Belrose and Emily Evans.
- Who, by the way, are recording this video. And if they want to actually do it, they have to follow a term! Deal?
    The three women stared ateach other, agreeing with the eyes, and then Evelyn answered:
- Deal! But what term?
    Her boyfriend just smirked and replied:
- You will see. Now let's do this shit!
- YOLO, BITCHES!
    Psychoburners threw twobuckets of cold water on their heads at the same time. They immediately feltfreezing from the cold spreading throughout their whole bodies, making themscream like there was no tomorrow. All three women were laughing non-stop,whereas the two men were jumping up and down, trying to warm up themselves,shaking. They wanted to make them stop laughing, and fortunately, they had theway.

     When Michael and John feltless cold, they stared at the women, who were still laughing. Winking at eachother, Michael commanded with a calm voice:
- Okay, now your turn.
    The trio immediatelystopped laughing.
- Wait, what?
- Are you guys serious?
- Hold on! That was the term?
 Michael and John nodded atthe last question, smirking. All three women rolled their eyes, complaining:
- Why are you doing this?
- You assholes!
- You tricked us!
    At the end, they decided todo it. Amy gave the camera to John and then the three took the extra bucketsand did it. They immediately started screaming louder than ever, causing laughsto the two mean. Then Psychoburners stood next to the wet girls and did a quickoutro.