Part 24: First Time

July 5th, 2016

- WHAT'S UP, PYROMANIACS!
- I'm Michael...
- I'm John and as you can see...
- I'M BACK, BABY! BACK AND READY FOR ACTION!
- We know! So yeah, Michael returned from his honeymoon, more relaxed and readier than ever.
- You bet! You see, I rested well last month, butI honestly missed the channel and interacting with you, guys! I really missedJohn and screaming at games with him. It's always good times hanging out withhim!
- Awwwww, you missed me???
- Hmm, let me think... No.
- God damn it!
- Of course I did, ya dufus! Get over here!
    Michael grabbed John from his neck and rubbed his head, messing his hair. John screamed, laughing:
- Stoooooooop!
    Laughing as well, Michael let go of John andturned towards the camera again to continue talking:
- So yeah, Psychoburners are officially back inaction! Expect a LOT of awesome let's plays, because we've been left behind!
- I was still reading your comments duringMichael's absence, and as always, I've noted all the games you want us to play inmy notebook! So, we will try to play all of them! Or at least most of them. Soget ready, videos will be back on normal schedule by tomorrow!
- And we also want to thank you so much for being patient during my absence; we both appreciate it with all our heart. We can't believe how supportive you've been during everything we've come through. We can't thank you enough, guys, so just... thank you for everything.
- And that's all for now! Videos will be backtomorrow. Thank you all for watching!
- See you next time!
- And always remember!
- BURN PSYCHOS WITH FIRE!

    Michael looked at himself in the mirror onceagain to check if he was decent enough. He had worn his favorite jeans, hisbest sneakers and a white buttoned shirt, with the sleeves rolled up until theelbows. That look seemed too official, but he liked wearing it on specialoccasions; wasn't his first date with John a special occasion? Next, he checkedhis red hair, which looked good enough and not all over the place. He usuallydidn't bother too much with it, but this day wasn't usual.
    Michael, staring at himself, took a deep breathto boost his confidence and walked outside the bathroom. He grabbed the picnicbasket from the kitchen, left his house and locked it. He walked towards John'shouse and knocked the door, ready for his first ever date with another man tobegin.
    He had asked John on a date a couple days agoand suggested, so that no one somehow learns about them yet, to have theirfirst date in the woods by the five houses and enjoy a picnic there. It soundedlike a simple date, but Michael knew it would include something John loved:stargazing. Besides, he was not the kind of person who would organize a supercomplicated first date. His purpose was never to impress the person of hisinterest, but rather offer them a good time, doing things they both like,without making everything too fancy and romantic in a cliché way.

    The door opened and John appeared in thedoorway, smiling shyly at Michael, who stayed still for a moment, admiring the manthat was standing in front of him. John had worn black jeans, blue All-Starsthat matched his hair and finally, a teal buttoned shirt with the sleevesrolled up until his elbows. The black circles under his eyes were perfectlycovered by concealer, like they weren't there at all, and his blue hair wascombed up nicely, not looking as messy as usual; he had obviously given a lotof effort to tame it.
- Hi.
- ...Hi.
- ...
- ...
- Uh... Michael?
- ...Yes?
- How do I look?
    Michael blinked a few times, trying to find the perfect word to describe the beautiful sight in front of him. When he did, he cleared his throat and smiled at John.
- You look amazing.
    The blue-haired man blushed and chuckled, admiring Michael as well.
- Thank you. And I believe you look very stylishtoday!
- Thank you! Shall we go?
Michael requested, offering his hand to John,who took it, intertwining his fingers with the red-haired man's. After Johnclosed and locked the door behind him, they started walking side by side,keeping their hands together.
- Michael?
- Mhm?
- Why did you want us to go on a picnic a littlebefore the sunset? Aren't the picnics supposed to happen in daytime?
- Well yeah, usually they are. However, sincethere are neither clouds, nor moon today, we could enjoy the stars tonight. Anddon't worry about not seeing our food, I have a lantern with batteries as well
- ...
- And a couple of blankets in case we get cold.
- You seem to have thought of everything.
- Well, I want this date to be perfect, okay? Even if it's not fancy, I still want it to be perfect.
- I want that too.
- Then let's have fun, shall we?
- Let's.