Part 32: An Unexpected Roommate

May 14th, 2018

- HELLO, EVERYBODY! MY NAME IS MARKIPLIER AND WELCOME BACK TO SLENDER! IN THIS VIDEO, WE'RE GOING TO DO A SPEED ROUND AND SHOW THAT BLANK-FACED DEMON WHO'S THE REAL BOSS!
    Markiplier, who mysteriously had blue hair again, greeted the camera, ready to defeat Slenderman. Suddenly, he noticed something unusual.
- Hold on! What's this? My eyes are green? Give me a moment!
    He snapped his fingers and his eyes miraculouslychanged into the normal chocolate brown.
- Much better! Also, I see you being like: "Why is Markiplier's hair blue? I thought it wasn't anymore!" Well guess what, you thought WRONG! Now, on to kick Slenderman's ass! Although he was a good guy when I was interviewing him, but NO MATTER! WE'LL STILL KICK HIS ASS!
    And with that, Markiplier started playing the game, doing his best to grab all 8 pages before Slenderman got him. But why was his hair blue? Why were his eyes green and then turned to brown? Why was he playing Slender again after so many years? Why was something fishy about him?
    The answer was actually simple: it WASN'TMarkiplier. The real half Korean YouTuber was busy signing all his limited nudecalendar copies, whereas other YouTubers had taken over, cleverly disguised ashim and making videos so that the channel wasn't in danger by the YouTubealgorithm.
    First, it was CallMeKota. Second, it was CrankGameplays. Next, it was DX Army. Last but not least... It was John from Psychoburners.

- I can't believe I actually pretended to be Mark for the THIRD TIME! And for HIS channel! That was so weird, yet so awesome!
- Indeed! And it's not the only weird and awesomething happening today!
- What do you mean?
- Look what came in the mail today.
    Michael gave John a card, which he recognized as a wedding invitation. He opened it and read the names. He looked back at Michael with widened eyes.
- Wade... is inviting us to his WEDDING?
- Yep!
- THE WADE WE KNOW?
- Well, his name is written on the card, it can't be another Wade!
- ...We still have our formal suits, right?
- I think so.
- Alright, let's get them cleaned up ASAP! In less than two weeks, we're going to Cincinnati!

July 11th, 2018

    Psychoburners were taking breakfast, ready to beproductive and make as many videos as they could to have their weekend free, asusual. They also had the previous day off to celebrate Michael's 31st birthdayalongside the rest of their family. John, having no ideas, didn't get hisboyfriend any present, feeling guilty, even after Michael urged him not to be.At least he DID feel a little better when Michael added that John himself andhis love for him was the best gift he could ever ask for. That might have beencheesy, but John couldn't not feel flattered.
- Huh? Yeah, just... Look, I promise I'll get you a great gift next year! Maybe the greatest you ever get!
- Aw Blueberry, you don't have to do this...
- I know, I WANT to do this.
- ...I won't insist, since I see your persistence.
- Thank you!
- You're welcome!
- Also, are you gonna call me Blueberry even after my hair is no longer blue in two months?
- Blue or not, you'll still be my beautiful Blueberry.
- Awww, Mikeyboo...
    John leaned in and kissed Michael, feelinghappier than ever. He pulled away, trying to comb his hair, which was longerand messier than ever, mostly because he hadn't had a haircut for a while. Hecouldn't go for a haircut yet though, since he and Michael had decided to go onSeptember 12, a date that marked exactly three years since they had their hairdyed. At that date, their hair would return to their natural colors. Since Markand Jack had already returned to natural hair color, there was no point for Michaeland John to keep theirs dyed any longer.

    Suddenly, Michael's phone rang, interrupting him from hugging and kissing John non-stop, something he was doing after the kiss he received. He sighed, grabbed the phone and saw an unfamiliar number. Raising his eyebrows, he picked it up.
- Hello?
- Is this Michael Blunt?
- Uh... Yes. Who is this?
- My name is Anthony Brown, and I was your mother's lawyer and her friend. It took me a little research, but I was able to locate your phone number.
- And... What do you want from me?
- As you probably know, your mother never composeda will, because of her unexpected death. However, I have found some clues aboutthe future of her fortune.
- Her fortune?
- She left some money in the bank, which are managedby your stepfather, but the most important is her home back in Missoula,Montana. If these clues are correct, then this property is yours!
- But... Nathan lives there. He still lives there, right?
- Yes, and that is why I called you. He denies leavingwithout stronger evidence, and he insists going on court, to determine theownership of the property. You need to come here to be present.
- ...When does it start?
- In two days. If you can be there tomorrow, it will be excellent.
- Mr. Brown, may I call you back in five minutes?
- Of course. You know my number. I'll be waiting.
    Michael hung up, biting his lip, and explained to a curious John everything he had discussed with his mother's lawyer. He then confessed, looking down at his phone:
- I don't know if it's worth going, John. Itechnically denied going back in Montana, besides visiting my mom's grave,therefore I denied the house I grew up! Even if I go, Nathan is going to usethat against me in the court! And even if I do win the house... How will I useit? I permanently live in LA now!
- What about your stepdad, though? Do you still want him to live in the house you and your mother built happy memories?
- I mean... I didn't care a lot about that, sinceboth Sean and I now live here with you guys, but that's not the point! I usedto hate Nathan. A LOT. He was awful, he made me a terrible heartless person,and even after I left, he and my uncle harassed Sean too... Today, though...Since Sean and I are free for real... All I feel for him is pity. I no longerhate him. In fact, and that sounds crazy... I think I can forgive him.
- Huh. That's interesting. Maybe you can tell him when you get the chance.
- Who told you I'm going?
- You're absolutely right. It's up to you. But I'd go if I were you.
- Really?
- Yes.
- But if I go, what about the channel? With the new YouTube algorithm, it's a risk to leave it inactive!
- We can record as much as we can today and I'll edit the rest.
- You seriously talk like I'll actually go...
    Michael looked at John with concern, who was urging him to go and claim the house that was rightfully his.
- You sure about this?
- Yes.
- You know you'll be alone, right? Again?
- I can handle it. As you said, I have been alone again. Besides, I have Toothless!
- ...
- Look, even if you decide not to go, I'll understand it. I love you Michael, and I will always support your decisions.
- ...Okay. I'll go. But I must book a night flight.
- I'll do it for you! You pack your luggage and then we'll record as much as we can!
- Got it!
- Call the lawyer back too to let him know you're coming while you're at it!
- Good idea!
    Michael got up and was about to run to thebedroom, when he stopped. He looked at John, who had opened his laptop to booka night flight from Los Angeles to Missoula of Montana.
- Hey, John?
- Yes?
- We will spend some personal time together before I leave, right?
- Do you even have to ask?