Part 7: Losing Our Shit

October 5th, 2014

- Little babydoll?
- Hm?
- Are you happy with your life?
- Of course I am! I perform with the most famous stand-up comedians, I live close to all of you guys, and you and I are actually getting along as a couple! Why wouldn't I be happy?
    John smiled with his girlfriend's answer and gave her a long, sweet, loving kiss. When he pulled away, Emily asked back:
- How about you?
- Huh?
- Are you happy with your life?
- Of course! I love playing games for living, andeven more playing with my best friend! I love that we all live close to eachother, and that I am with such an amazing woman like you!
    Emily blushed with that compliment and hid her face at her hands, making John chuckle, take her hands and kiss her again. She gladly kissed back, going roughly and adding some lust in the kiss. John pulled away after a few seconds and asked with a deeper voice:
- Oh, you want this, naughty girl, don't you?
    Emily just smirked, bluntly touching John's unnamed area, making him gasp. He reacted fast by grabbing her hand and staring at her with lust in his eyes.
- You asked for it.

October 6th, 2014

    Michael came in John's house holding a cup ofcoffee, as usual, and noticed with surprise that his best friend was not in thekitchen eating breakfast. He scratched his head, confused, as he was walking atthe hall. However, when he saw the bedroom door closed, he understood. Herolled his eyes, smiling, and got inside the studio.
    He had just entered, when he heard giggles and adoor opening. Without being on a rush, he sat in front of the computer andopened it, drinking his coffee, while at the same time, John and Emily appearedoutside, tickling each other.
- STOOOOP!
- YOU STOP FIRST!
- NO, YOU STOOOOP!
- NO, YOU-
    John's next words were never heard because hesaw Michael staring at him from the computer desk, smirking. He stayed frozen,staring back at him, whereas Emily stopped laughing when she saw Michael andfroze too.
    The next moment, John realized he was onlywearing his boxers. In front of his best friend. He widened his eyes, blushingmadly, grabbed Emily, who was also only with her underwear, and ran back at thebedroom. Michael was looking calm the whole time, but when John and Emily weregone, he realized he had blushed too.

    They had never seen each other naked or justwith boxers, but they had with their pajamas or shirtless. Therefore, it waslogical for both, especially John, to freak out. Except probably his father, noother male had ever seen John with boxers or naked. That was the same case forMichael, except he had never met his father.
    Michael took a deep breath and started editingsome unedited videos, trying to forget what just happened. He took his eyes offthe screen for a moment just to wave at Emily, who just waved back quickly andleft the house as if someone was chasing her. A minute later, John appeared atthe doorway. He looked at Michael, who was trying not to look back at him and wasfocused on the screen. After a few seconds, though, Michael gave up and apologized:
- I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know you were with Emily! How was I supposed to know? Yes, I know, I should have knocked the door. Okay, I will knock from now on, I know, I know! I'm sorry!
    With those words, he turned his attention backat the computer, feeling the shame all over his body. Suddenly, he felt a hand onhis shoulder. He looked up at his friend, who was hovering over him, having asmirk on his face.
- Come on, admit it.
- What?
- You lost your shit when you saw me with boxers.
- What? No!
- Oh, come on, you were blushing!
- So were you!
- Now we're talking about you! You were literally trying not to freak out!
- I didn't freak out about you, I freaked out about Em!
- Did you? You barely looked at her! You were mostly looking at me!
    Michael had blushed again, feeling more and moreawkward. At the end, he turned his gaze at the floor for a few seconds, withouttalking anymore.
- Hey, Mike?
- What?
- You think I didn't lose my shit as well? No man has ever seen me half-naked.
- I know. I guess I was the first to have this honor.
    John chuckled with that reply and sat at his chair next to his best friend.
- Yeah, I guess you were.
- Look, can we just forget about it?
Michael asked bluntly, still looking at the floor.
- Hey, I was the one who was half-naked, why do YOU freak out?
- I don't know, okay? I just want to forget it! Pretend that it never happened!
    John stayed still, looking at his best friend, who was breathing heavily. After a few seconds, he got up and headed towards the kitchen.

    Michael lifted his head and watched John walking away. He then got up and, without being on a rush, followed him at the kitchen. There, he watched him as he was making coffee. He took a deep breath and started talking:
- I am sorry for overreacting. I guess I did lose my shit when I saw you. You should be the one to overreact, but instead, you tried to stay calm after it happened. Seriously, you reacted way better than I did. I am truly, honestly sorry...
    John turned at his side, holding a cup of coffeeat his hands. He didn't say anything for a few moments, staring inside his cup,as if he was looking for something that had fallen in there. Then, he liftedhis head and answered, talking calmly:
- Hey, it's okay, I don't blame you for reactingthis way. It is totally normal freaking out. I mean, how else could you react?I bet I would have a similar reaction if I saw you with your boxers!
    Michael shook his head.
- No way.
- Yes way! And I can prove it.
- How? By making me take off my clothes and staying with my boxers?
    John hesitated for a moment, his mind racing faster than ever, thinking of what he was about to say at that moment. He took a deep breath, locked his eyes with Michael's and replied quietly:
- Yes. Do it.
- What? Are you serious?
- Yes, I am. Do it. We will be even after this.
    Michael stared at his best friend for a few moments, hesitating. Did he hear right? Did John just ask him to take off his clothes? No, no way he asked something like that...
    He noticed that John was still staring at him, waiting. He had heard right. It was a serious request. He had to do it. To be even.

    He slowly took off his shirt, revealing hischest. Even though it wasn't the first time, John still felt weird seeing hisbest friend's chest. Michael wasn't the kind of man who worked out, but thefact that John was skinny made him observe with attention the way the other"normal" bodies were built. Including Michael's.
    Michael had already started feeling weird andregretted doing this. However, it was too late to stop. Taking another deepbreath, feeling himself sweating, he unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down,revealing bare legs and his boxers. He took them completely off and stayedfrozen, looking at his best friend's reaction.
   Meanwhile, John was sweating even more by watchinghis best friend getting undressed. When he finally saw Michael wearing only hisboxers, he felt like losing his shit. He was frozen as if he saw a ghost, andhe also felt himself blush. He wasn't the only one, though; Michael had blushedtoo being like that.
     After a half minute, John couldn't look anymore.He turned around, giving the signal to Michael to get dressed, who gladly did. Whenhe finished, both stayed still and quiet, trying to calm down.

- Johnny?
- Yeah?
- I guess we are even now.
- Yeah...
- I had the honor to be the first to see you with boxers; now I gave you the same honor for me.
- True.
- You did lose your shit, didn't you?
    John nodded, turning towards Michael's side, who was looking at him awkwardly.
- Can we just not say whatever we did here today to anyone?
- Not even Emily?
- Not even her. She probably thinks you faced us before with composure. I will let her believe that.
    Michael nodded, scratching his head. John nodded back and grabbed his coffee, taking a sip. He then smiled and spoke like nothing happened a few seconds ago:
- So, shall we get to work?
- Yes, we shall! We need to find something cool to play, the 3-month-anniversary since we began is close!
Michael agreed, smiling the same way. He suggested,while the two were walking back at the studio:
- I would say a flash game, cause we literally did a lot of these and it has pretty much become our thing!
- Great idea!
John approved and opened the computer for both to search for anything interesting. After a few minutes of searching, they stopped at something that caught their attention.
- ...
- ...
- Henry Stickmin?
- Henry Stickmin.