Baby no

Baby no
-------------

Y.N's P.O.V

"No.. Kill me instead."

"Jay NOOOO!" My heart started racing quickly, breathing suddenly became more difficult and my knees were getting so weak. Miley looked at us pleased.
"How about I kill you both?"
"YOU ARE A FUCKING CRAZY WHORE!" I grabbed the flashlight and aimed it straight at her head. She descended to the ground and hit her head on a glass table which automatically cracked.
"Let's get out of here."
Justin nodded in agreement as he had his arm wrapped around his stomach and the other around my neck as I helped him walk.
"I can't believe you said you'd die for me." My eyes were watering and so were his.
We heard a loud shuffle and turned around noticing a bloody Miley helping herself up.
"Where are you going this isn't the end!" She shouted, as she weakly picked up her sledge hammer and rushed towards us. Her legs were about to collapse at the weight of it and she was struggling hard. I kicked down the door in agony and helped Justin out taking him behind a tall bush. He sat down weakly and rested his head on my lap. His bloody nose and bust lip killed me inside, and the various bruises on his cheeks and body. He hissed and clenched his jaw, whilst scrunching up his nose.
"Babe run...save yourself I'll be fine." He murmured as he hugged my hips from his position. He hid his face in my stomach and rubbed my back.
"I'm not leaving without you. There's no purpose for me to be alive without you." I cried quietly.
Ruffling leaves sounded from the distance as I jerked my head back quickly. I hushed and remained muted.

"Come on guys! Let's play another game!" She laughed as she continued to search. Movement erupted from opposite us as a little girl steeped out from behind a tree. Her clothes were ripped and stained, her blonde puffy hair dangled before her blue eyes and she had cuts and bruises everywhere. She rushed towards me as my eyes widened even more.
"Please don't hurt us." I whispered.
"Don't worry, I won't. I know a way out of here. I'm Sally by the way. " she gave me a faint smile and held her hand out. I shook it and answered.
"I'm YN. And this is Justin. He's really hurt." I explained as she examined his condition.
"Did she do that to him?"
I nodded as my heart broke. Justin was asleep as I supported his head on my knee.
"She hurt me too... But c'mon now.. Before something else horrible happens."

"STOP RIGHT THERE YOU HOODRATS! I'm coming for ya!"

---------
Vote+ Comment + share!
Will you and Justin get away?