Double Act

Double Act
-------------

(YN's P.O.V)

I grabbed my phone and called Ryan. After the 2nd ring he picked up and answered sorrowfully.

"YN?"

--

"Hey Ry!"

"Sup?" He gained confidence quickly.

"Come over!!! And bring movies and popcorn. It's our night ok?"
I said.

His tonal voice changed straight away. He quickly became more lively and happy.

"Of course! Be there in an hour."

We hung up as I went and had a shower. I threw on some violet shorts and a black baggy top which actually outlined my boobs. Haha. I lightly curled my hair, but didn't really bother with make up. I was fine to be honest.

Time passed fast as I heard the doorbell ring. Rushing down the stairs I fixed my hair quickly before opening the door.

"RYANNN!" I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist as he stepped back a bit. His hot breath escaped on my neck as I bit my lip and looked him in the eyes.

"Hey baby. Didn't think you'd be that happy to see me." He smiled as he kissed my cheek. I blushed awkwardly.

I led him to the couch and sat down. As we got deeper into the movie, I laid my legs on top of him as he kind of stroked them. More like running his hands up and down.

Suddenly I heard keys drop outside my front door. Ryan didn't notice. Opening the door was a wasted Justin with scruffy hair and red eyes.

"YN? What the fuck?"

"Oh what's wrong Justin? I can play too."

He hurried over to Ryan and slapped him silly.

"What are you doing bro?" Ryan grabbed his arms and held them into place. Justin narrows his eyes and clenched his jaw and fists.

"Get the fuck away from her."

I gasped but didn't do anything. I simply couldn't. I was shocked out of my wits. Ryan stared at him as Justin tried aiming again.

"What are you doing?! Justin stop!" Ryan warned sternly. But he didn't listen.

Justin turned to me and said something that I'd never have expected him to say.

"Ok YN. Me or him."

----------------
Vote + Comment + Share.