Party Time

Party Time

--------------

Justin's P.O.V

I woke up early today. My beautiful fiancé was still asleep next to me, but instead of getting up, I just remained there. Not moving at all. Her head was peacefully rested on my chest and I gently stroked the tips of her hair. Her long locks were flowing along her back and it smelt like strawberries.

This weekend was our bachelor and bachelorette parties. I was so excited to see all my friends. Especially Za.. Since he's kinda planned it. I'm not sure what YN is doing... But I bet it'll be fun..

I felt her eyelashes flutter open as a faint tickle attacked my chest. I smiled down at her as she looked me in the eye and returned the smile. It deeply warmed my heart. God I love this woman... More than the eyes in my head.

We both got out of bed and had a shower (individually sadly :( ) and then Za called.

"Hey homie!" I heard him say.

"Yo bro.. Whatcha up to?"

"Just finished the preparations for tonight.. Erm.. I'll meet you at my place round 11:30 pm..."

"But that's so late!"

"It's Friday dude... Gotta start the party on Saturday right? So make sure you get loads of sleep today.."

"Whatever man.. See you when I see you."

Then we hung up.

YN walked in wearing sweats and a crop top.

"I'm going out with the girls.. Getting our hair and makeup done... I'll probably return to get changed after.. Will you still be here or are you leaving soon?"

"I'll be here babe." I smiled at her. She pecked my lips and left.

*later that day*

A sound of keys being thrown had awoken me. YN is home!!! I get out of bed and stroll downstairs slowly noticing how every single strand of hair fell into place perfectly.

"Well hello there beautiful."

"Jay? You're still here?"

"I'm leaving soon.. Are the girls gonna meet you here?"

"Yep. They're picking me up in a limo. WE'RE GOING MEXICO BABY!"

"That's cool! I don't know where I'm going yet. It's a surprise apparently."

"Aw don't worry.. Za is good at planning stuff.. You'll have fun." She smiled.

"So who are you going with?" I asked.

"Taylor, Ariana, Kendall and Kylie."

"Sounds good."

*door bell*

"Catch you later baby, don't have too much alcohol." She winked, pecked my lips and gave me an amorous hug.

"Love you babe. Have fun!"

"You too!!"

____________

YN's P.O.V

Taylor's head was sticking out the top of the limo and as soon as she saw me she started screaming.

" TIME TO PARTY BITCHES!!!"

I chuckled as she was already hyped and then I turned and saw Justin in the window smiling. I blew him a kiss and hopped in next to Kylie.