Redder

Redder
-------------------

YN's P.O.V

I sit on the sink as I glare at the pregnancy test.

"Negative."

I burst out with joy as I unlocked the bathroom door and threw myself at Justin. He looked at me weirdly and kissed my lips.

"No baby!"

"Guess I was just paranoid." He giggled.

We both laughed and kissed and hugged.

"Let's go your house. I'm kinda bored of mine." I explained while pouting. He smiled and clutched my hand while grabbing my jacket and leading me outside to his car.

Paparazzi exploded everywhere. Justin glared at them and decided to make a run for it. Towards them.

"You're going down punks.!" He screamed at them. I quickly got out the car and rushed towards Justin to calm him down before the police would become involved. Unfortunately he was too fast and he suddenly gushed at a pap causing him to drop his quite expensive camera.

"How's that for taking pictures?" Justin smirked. I grabbed him by the arm and led him to the car.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?" I screamed at him. Silence erupted as he grabbed the steering wheel.
"Yes. I am. And when I mean something, I mean it." He accelerated fearlessly as I gasped and held tightly to my chair.

"Justin stop. You're scaring me."

"It'll be over soon babe. Over soon." He repeated constantly as he focused on a certain pap. He quickly narrowed his eyes and kept accelerating.

"Fucking asshole. I'll put a stop to your stupid life."

My eyes widened but then I shut them eagerly as Justin instantly pressed down the break pedal. Blood was everywhere. I swear, I nearly puked.

"What. Did. You. Do.?" I questioned as I tried remaining calm. He was shocked. Pale skin and eyes wide open, his mouth was in the shape of an 'o' and his fingers were carefully wrapped around the steering wheel of his White Ferrari, which was now red.

I sighed heavily, maintaining my calmness.. I walked out the car and rushed inside as various other paparazzi took photos of the incident. I opened the door and slammed it shut as I ran up the stairs to my room. I slammed myself down on my bed and started crying. When I heard footsteps behind me.

And he was there.

------------------

Vote + Comment + Share

Sorry for not updating guys. Been so busy the past week. Hope you all had an amazing start to 2014'
Dramas coming. I can sense it.

Hold tight

X