Hold Tight

Hold Tight! - RATED R
-------------
Put Hold tight on repeat Y'ALL

Justin's P.O.V
I was in bed wide awake. It was around 9 o'clock. YN just finished bathing Sally, plaiting her hair and tucking her in. She would be a great mother to my kids.- just saying ;)

She walked in with one of my black shirts lunging over her perfect body. Her hair was curly and she had no make up on. I watched her get into bed and I cought a quick glimpse of her pink underwear. Victoria's Secret there haha ;)

I pulled her close to me as Jerry got really happy. She felt it because she chuckled as she placed her hand on it. I let out a slight moan. She turned her head and bit her lip sexily. I was so turned on right now. I kissed her lips as I climbed on top of her body. Kissing her passionately I let my tongue wonder, begging her for entrance. She granted my wish and joined in with me. I started grinding on her as she placed one hand on my cheek and the other behind my head. She flipped me over but meanwhile didn't break the kiss. It was intense and I was getting harder. My hands rubbed her back as I lifted my shirt off her body, exposing her chest. She smiled while still kissing me. Her fingers trailed down my abs and down to my waist, I flipped her over again. Taking her bra off slowly I planted kisses on her boobs and pecked both of her nipples. She slid my track suits off throwing them across the room. Then my boxers were suddenly off, exposing a bare Jerry. She smiled as she went down on me. I moaned loudly. Tried keeping back the sexual faces then suddenly we went 69... Her strength killed me, it was so sexy. We parted then I went on top of her kissing her lips.

"You ready baby?" I whispered in her ear as my hot breath turned her on even more.
She bit her lip as a signal so I took advantage. I entered her and she moaned in my ear. Damn. I started going faster as the rate of her moans increased.
"JAAAAY!! Mmmm..." She continued to moan sexily as I thrusted deeper and quicker. She held onto the blankets tightly. We both moaned at the same time as we came.
"I love you so much." She said into my ear as I was still inside her.
"I LOVE YOU more!" I responded as I continued to thrust into her. I kissed her passionately as my tongue played around with hers. She smiled and so did I, not breaking apart at any point.
This went on for 5 minutes, continuously. My sweat ran down my face as she wiped it with the blanket. I let her lips go, and I'm not talking about the ones on her face. We were still kissing when suddenly we were tossing and turning again. She got me in a grid lock.. What a great spot, I kissed her down there and entered her once again but with my tongue. She moaned loudly suggesting that I had to go faster.
"OHHHH JAY!" She moaned as I laughed, I climbed on top of her as we repeated the routine.
I kissed her again.
"That was fun." She said as she laughed. I winked in the dark and pecked her forehead. She laid her head on my chest and fell asleep. Shortly after, I dozed off also.

Talk about holding tight.

------------
Ey. That was something. ;) hope you enjoyed this lmao.
Vote + Comment + Share