Wake Up

Wake up!
-------------

Y/N's P.O.V

Staring out a window at the raindrops sliding down the surface. I place my fingers on them, trying to join in. I immediately eyed the bandage around my wrist. The nurse came in behind me and said.
"Miss Y/L/N, please rest, you're surely in need."
"I'm leaving." I whispered.
"But miss, you're not in the correct condition."
"I said I'm leaving." I rolled my eyes then I asked Leila to bring my bags from the university. She nodded and said, "I hope you make the right choice."

--2 hours later--

I was at the airport, hugging Leila. We exchanged numbers and waved goodbye. Heading to my seat, I sat next to a familiar person. I couldn't make out exactly who it was because they had a hat on their face as they were fast asleep. I didn't bother so I continued with my journey. Finally back to my home. Los Angeles.

A day later-//

I went to Justin's house to find his mum answering the door.
"Y/N? What are you doing here?"
"I've come back, I've figured me and Justin are destined to be together, no matter how much he's hurt me, but I'll love him no matter what."
She smiled warmly.
"But honey, Justin went to London to find you."
My face dropped.
"W..what?!"
She bit her top lip and exhaled.
My heart stopped and I started crying. Why does this always happen to me?!"
I looked at my bandaged arm, I felt like cutting straight through it. Pattie hugged me tightly and whispered.
"Good luck."

I ran to my house, grabbed my luggage once again and dumped them into my black range rover. I drove off to the airport. People looked at me weird. Do I have something on my face? I hopped onto the plane and fell asleep.

Justin's P.O.V
I arrived in London and headed straight to the university to break it off to YN. She was nowhere to be found.
"Listen mr faggot, you either tell me where she is or I'll break your face."
I threatened him. Bloody old man thinking he can outsmart me. He gasped at my words then shouted at me.
"Get out! Now! Out of here you childish brat!" His accent made me laugh so much. I placed my arm on the counter where a blonde receptionist sat. She winked at me. Her curves man! Argh. I felt myself getting hard. She told me to follow her to the storage room, I did and we got it on ;). Damn.

Y/N's P.O.V

I rushed straight to the university to find Justin sitting in a chair, hair messed up and on his phone. He looked hot! I ran to him and hugged him tight. He pushed me away which tore through my heart.
"Oh. Hey." He said.
"Um.. Hello."
"Look YN. I don't really have time but here's the thing. I've found someone who can give me more. And I'm a different person now, I enjoy this life. So we're done for good ok?"
This pierced through my heart, I peered into his eyes thoroughly.
"You really mean it?"
He nodded and smirked.
I grabbed the rose from my bag and held it towards him. He exhaled and took it from me. He brought out a lighter and melted the plastic.
"I guess it's dead." He shrugged and smiled.
"I don't know who you are anymore."
I ran outside in the rain and sat on a doorstep crying. He didn't follow. What happened? I guess we shouldn't fight fire with fire.
Maybe.

-------
Great chapter coming tomorrow! ;) hold tight, it's gonna be a heck of a rollercoaster.