Wrong Times Two

SHOUTOUT TO @EmiiBieber_ for helping me come up with this chapter!!!

Wrong Times Two
-----------------------

Justin's P.O.V

I was out in town to gather some things for YN's surprise: I bought so many snacks and stuff. I bought her a massive teddy bear, her favourite chocolates, ordered 100 bouquets of roses to my house, and decided to make cupcakes for when she arrives. I hope she doesn't come too early and ruin the surprise. The Rose petals have already been placed for her to step on when she arrives. I want to make this right. I'm also cooking dinner, even though I completely suck, but it shows that I do put in the effort.

As Flatline says..

"All the love I'm giving, don't act like you don't know.."

I purchased some helium balloons and threw them in the back seat of my BMW, driving back to my house to get started on the cooking. Chantel greeted me at the door with an unexpected kiss on the cheek. I smiled at her weirdly as she chucked and followed me into the kitchen as I put all the shopping down. She notices the teddy, chocolates and all the delivered roses, she inspects all of the things I've bought and growls.

"Have we got company?" She asked crossing her arms.

"I know I do. It's gonna be perfect." I smiled but she looked kinda taken back and she smirked.

"Ooh... Well... You've just got to wait for her then." She turned around with evil in her eyes, but that's just Chantel being her normal, mysterious self.

I finished cooking and now waited for the cupcakes to bake. I have to say, the pasta I made is the bomb. I emptied it on two red plates, and it looked good. The steam was still coming out but it'll be fine to eat by the time YN gets here.

Ding Ding

"Cupcakes!"

I set everything nicely on the table as I place all the roses around where YN will be sitting. I messed up, and I feel sorry for her for having to cope with me and my bullshit. So I want to make it up to her, even though she might not want to get back together or trust me ever again. I love her. I really do.

Everything was ready, and it was already 7 so YN could be here any minute now. I got out the shower, and dressed in (believe premiere outfit minus sunglasses). I set up a playlist of all my journals songs and our favourite songs. I sprayed on some perfume and fixed myself in the mirror. I walked downstairs and set up movies for the night and tidied up a bit.

It was already 8, and no sign of YN. I decided to call her..

Ring Ring..

Ring Ring...

No response.

What? Why?

I started to get angry, Chantel came behind me and wrapped her arms around my torso.

"Jay, it's okay. She's just not right for you."

My temper increased as she spoke her words.

"What do you mean? She said she'll come!"

"Maybe, or maybe not." She laughed.

"What the fuck did you do?" I shouted at her.

Her eyes widened as she crossed her arms.

"Nothing, why are you so annoyed?"

"BECAUSE THE GIRL THAT I LOVE STOOD ME UP!"

I grabbed a bouquet of roses and chucked it on the floor in front of me and descended on the couch feeling tears coming.

Chantel sat next to me gripping onto my knee and rubbing my leg. What the hell?

"Here here.. It's okay babe."

"No it's not." I grabbed my face and stroked my forehead in disappointment.

"I'm promising myself... I'll get over her." I said beginning to sound agitated and croaky. I was beginning to shed tears as Chantel rubbed my back and hugged me.

Chantel's P.O.V

Little does he know....... I smirked as I knew what happened to YN.. But there's no way Justin will ever find out. He's mine... I'll make him fall for me.. And we'll be together forever.

-------------

Vote + 90 Comment + 20

Sorry this took so long. I haven't been in the best place recently.. I'm so sorry.