Chaos In Cancun

CHAOS IN CANCUN

__________________

YN's P.O.V

So it was a dream... All of the events.. Me losing my engagement ring.. I felt so relived, like a weight has been lifted off my chest. This gave me a chance to start over.. To really enjoy myself.

I followed the girls into the hotel as we checked in. The room matched the one in my dream.. The red walls and the nude furniture. Taylor took out 5 glasses from the cupboard and poured some wine for each of us.

"I would like to make a toast.. To our lovely lady right here. It's been a great year.. For all of us actually. YN... I couldn't be more happy for you and I can tell you now... You have a bright future ahead of you along with Justin. He's a great man. You're beautiful.. Sweet.. And an amazing and loyal friend to have. I'm proud to call you my best friend. Congratulations." Taylor started.

I hugged her and thanked her as the other girls said a few words. What a great way to start the night.

Taylor and Kylie pushed the furniture back so we could have space to sit in the middle. We threw some cushions on the floor and sat down as Kendall and Ariana brought over some food and shots.

"I know what we can do before we go out tonight!" Taylor gave us a devilish look. We just stared at her. Waiting patiently for her to elaborate.

"Let's play a game...., Triple Dog Dare."

"What the hell is that?" Kendall asked.

"Oh it's a dare game. We each give and return a dare and if someone refuses a dare they can pass it on to the person that challenged them. If they do it the person that was originally dared has to shave their head. We play it at Jaden's house all the time." Kylie explained.

"Shave your head? I don't like that idea." Ariana added.

"Then you have to do the dare." Taylor said.

"Okay I'm in. Let's do this." I called.

"Our bride chooses the order. Who do you pick to go first YN?" Taylor asked. I could feel the tension building in the air. Everyone looked so startled as they lay eyes on me.. Staring deeply into my thoughts.

"Kendall."

"WHAT NO PLEASE! PICK SOMEONE ELSE TO GO FIRST!" She started panicking.

"Ken! Calm down. You can pick the person that dares you." Taylor assured her.

"Fine. Kylie?" Everyone turned their heads to face Kylie. She watched Kendall with evil eyes.

"Wrong choice sis. I triple dog dare you to run around the hotel naked.. Through every floor, all the way to the lobby and back."

"You bitch! I'm not doing that."

"Then we'll have to shave your head." Taylor told her.

"Oh stop being so lame and do it." Kylie said.

"Oh yeah. YN you have to record it." Kylie continued.

"This is so fucked up man." Kendall cried as she started getting undressed.

"You ready?" I asked.

She nodded but looked uncomfortable. I don't blame her, I'm glad I didn't get that one myself.

Kylie grabbed the door and flung it open as Taylor pushed her through the door. Me and Ari ran after her with my phone recording it.

"RUN KENDALL RUN!" Ariana called after her.