Heartbreaker

Heartbreaker
---------------

YN ' s P.O.V

He didn't even look at me when I told him what was happening. He didn't even hug me. Continuously looking down with sad eyes, I apologised over and over repeatedly but he stood frozen in the doorway.

"Justin please."

"No YN. You've hurt me so much by that action you've taken."

"Justin I didn't mean that. And look at all the things you've done to hurt me! I've nearly killed myself because of it!" I shouted but he still didn't look at me.

"But I didn't cheat."

I paused and felt my heart and soul hurting. Fighting the tears back that tried hurting me continuously. I shook my head and ran out, back to my car and drove off crying and heartbroken. I messed up. Big time.

(Justin's P.O.V)

"You're all I see." I whispered as my heart broke in two. I held onto the door as if it was a prisoner, thinking how stupid I was to not forgive her. I mean, she did hurt me but I've done enough to her. And she was already I depression because of me so I don't wish to make it worse. Shutting the door behind me and I walk back into my house with a sulk slapped on my face. My phone suddenly sounded from the distance as I shot up the stairs at it. It was a text message.

"YN:
How can you be so heartless? I tried apologising and you completely avoided it. It's like you didn't even care. Justin I've lost our baby! That was our little angel there and you've basically thrown our whole relationship away for a small mistake. You know perfectly well that I wasn't intending to hurt you in any way. So I suggest you man up and stop hating unless you want to be enemies."

I was left in complete shocked. And she said I was heartless? Do you want to read what you just wrote babes?

Right now she was being a total heartbreaker. Blaming what she did on me? Constantly accusing me! I've had enough. I had to take it out somehow. Through music.

I tapped on twitter and quickly tweeted to my beliebers.

"New song will tell the truth. #heartbreaker"

"You are a #heartbreaker"

I logged off cause I was being typical me. Haha.

Then another text came through.

"
Miley:

Looks like your little relationship didn't last long Bieber. Haha. Meet me soon."

Justin. You will not go. A little voice told me to avoid the situation.

"Fuck it. I'm going. I'll show her what a heartless guy is actually like."
I smirked. Threw on leather baggy pants, pair of red supras, a low v-necked black shirt and sunglasses and a snap-back.

"World. This isn't Justin. But it will be soon."

----------

Will this be the end of YN an Justin?

Vote + Comment + Share.