Swaping Positions

Swapping positions
------------------

Justin's P.O.V

We pull up at the back of the strip club. All of us high as fuck. We get out and start for the door. My phone vibrates in my sweats.

"New message from (Y/N)
I need to hear your voice."

Yeah right.

We slipped through the entrance as I ran straight to a girl. Her ass was huge, I grabbed her waist and started grinding on her. I was fearless of what might happen next. Twist took a photo, and started laughing. I smiled and ran my hand through my hair. My head was spinning and suddenly I dropped to the floor. Eyes shutting slowly, all I could see was Miley and Twist crouching over me. Then darkness.

Y/N's P.O.V

I text Justin quickly.
"From (Y/N) to: Jay 💜
I need to hear your voice."

I waited endlessly. Tears pouring out of my eyes continuously.
Then finally a response came. I smiled but then I read the message.

"From Jay 💜
Ha. Then why'd you leave? Drown in your misery"

I waited. Re-read the message a few more times to make sure my brain wasn't interpreting it wrong. My Justin? He said that?

I grabbed the sharpener and stepped on it, breaking it so it unveiled the blade.

"I still love you Justin. And I always will." I whispered to myself before connecting the blade to my wrist. A drip of blood, then followed by more. I bit my lip hard. My eyes were pools of water, then I started screaming as blood sprang out uncontrollably.

Leila's P.O.V

I heard a scream as soon as I got into my room. What the hell?

I rush to the bathroom and begin banging. The door was locked.
"Y/N!! Open the door!"
No answer.

"Y/N STAY WITH ME! Open the door come on!"

Still no answer. I backed away and ran straight into the door, making it shatter a little. And then again. And again. The door flew open and in a corner, covered in blood was Y/N. I gasped and threw myself at her. Placing her phone safely in my pocket then carrying her bride style.

"Ew. Leila forget her! Omg. Look at her. EMO!"

"Georgia shut the fuck up."

She huffed and ran after me in her pink stilettos.

Mr Ferguson immediately phoned the ambulance. Then in 2 minutes, they were here. They've taken her away, and me in the back.
"Is she breathing?" I asked impatiently.
"Eh.. Slightly."

I looked at her funny.

"HOLD UP.. What??"

-------------
What's gonna happen?

Vote and comment for more!!!! ;)

A x