Relaxation In Hawaii

----------------------------

Justin's P.O.V

It was early in the morning when we woke up. YN hopped into the shower and got dressed. She looked so fine even when she didn't try. Her soft pink lips kept pouting as I rushed towards her and kissed them. She was taken by surprise but she kissed back. The sparks instantly set off as she wrapped her arms around my neck. We looked into each others eyes and smiled.

"I love you more than my heart can handle." I told her as she began blushing. Her cheeks were a rosy pink and her dimples came on show. She giggled as my heart melt.

"You mean everything to me." She murmured as she hid her face in my chest. I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead.

"Let's go babe." I held her hand as we got into a cab. It took us to the airport. YN wanted to act like a normal couple, no private jets, she didn't care about the paps. Her attention was on me and she always had a smile on her face. And that's all that matters to me.

We took some pictures with fans before getting on the plane, and it was all very chilled. Nothing could go wrong now. I'm in a very happy place.

I brought out my phone and tweeted "smiling"

And that's for the first time in a while.

YN makes me feel loved, and I've been such a douche to her lately.. She's been showing all her appreciation and she's so loyal. I'm so glad to call her mine.

The moment we hopped on the plane, she grabbed my hand and led me to our seats. Her smile was widely spread across her face and to be honest, it melted my heart.

"I want to remember this vacation Justin." She implied. I kissed her lips as we sat down.

"You will. I promise you'll never forget this." I winked.

*skip plane ride*

We checked in at our hotel and decided to stay in for the night. We snapped various pictures and uploaded them to Instagram.

"Oh yeah my new song is coming out tonight!" She cheered as I smiled at her happiness. She brought out her phone and called Scooter.

"Aloha Scooter" I chucked as she said that and stared at her a with delight.

YN's P.O.V

YN : So what time is it coming out?

Scooter: Midnight. Did you tell Justin about it?

YN: Nope.

Scooter: You wanna take him by surprise ey?

YN: yep. Hopefully everyone will like it.

Scooter: what's not to like? Anyway I've got to go now, have fun on your vacation! Love ya doll.

YN: haha bye scooter..love you too.

---

I placed my phone down on the bed as I stared into Justin's eyes. They were following my every move as a wide smile was spread along his face.

"Wanna go hit the pool?" He asked.

I nodded and went into the bathroom to put my bikini on. It was leopard print. I tied my hair up in a high ponytail and put some red lipgloss on. I tied a red sarong on and jumped into my black flip flops. Spraying some perfume on I walked outside and saw Justin shirtless and in black boxers.

"Oh Erm... Aren't you getting changed?" I asked him.

He winked and rushed towards me. He pecked my lips and told me that he'll meet me by the pool. I shrugged my shoulders grabbed my pink towel and my phone and dashed outside.

Setting everything up I heard footsteps behind me, before I got to turn around completely, a pair of lips crashed into mine almost making me fall back. I opened my eyes and saw the love of my life standing in front of me smiling widely. He picked me up bridal style and led me to the pool.

"JUSTIN DON'T!" I started screaming and laughing. He chuckled and suddenly jumped.

Splashes of water went everywhere. I laughed but punched his arm lightly. It was a heated pool and Justin rented it for us only tonight. There were candles scattered everywhere as he swam towards me and tied his arms around my waist. He kissed me and then left a trail on my neck as I wrapped my legs around him. I twisted strands of his hair around my fingers and he rubbed my back continuously.

"There's no place I'd rather be right now." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you so much Jay."

---later that evening--

*midnight*

"Justin!! My song is out!!!" I screamed.

He jumped on the bed next to me and unlocked his phone. He went on iTunes and without even listening to it first he bought it.

After it downloaded he played it and started dancing. I laughed and watched him. I filmed him and posted it on Instagram with the caption.. "Get Come And Get It on iTunes. Out now! Justin approves! :)"

"YN this is my new summer jam!" He kept dancing.

"We'll wait until I perform it at the TCA! You'll love it!" I explained.

"I can't wait." He smiled back.

Then we cuddled as he kissed my forehead and stroked the back of my head.

"Sleep tight YN. I love you"

----------------
Vote +70 Comments +15

I'M BACK GUYS!! :)