Oops

Oops.
-----------------

YN's P.O.V

I woke up really early, finding myself naked and held tightly by Justin. I gently escaped his grip carefully, making sure I don't wake him. Hopping in the shower, I relaxed as I ran my fingers through my wet hair. I got out and dried myself then I threw my hair into a high ponytail. I couldn't be bothered with make up but I sprayed 'The Key' on my neck, and put one of Justin's long t-shirts on. My boobs looked massive today and I felt a sense of nausea. But it's probably from what I ate last night. Justin immediately walked in and gawked at my watermelons.
"Those weren't there last night!!!!" He gasped as I blushed intensely. He kept staring so I swirled around avoiding the contact. Sally bounced down the stairs in Jazmyn's (Justin's little sister) pyjamas.
"Hey little." I smiled at her as she jumped in my arms. This little girl. We have a weird bond actually, almost like she was my daughter. Oh wow.

Justin frowned and pouted as I put Sally down and pecked her cheek. He came behind me and tied his arms around my waist as we swayed side to side. He laid his chin on my shoulder and breathed in my ear. His sexually messy hair was too much for me to handle, he looked so damn hot.
"I'm addicted baby." He whispered. His voice brought butterflies to my uneasy stomach. He lifted me bridestly as he took me to the bedroom.

He hummed 'PYD' as he laid me on the bed. My tummy growled to which he giggled.
"Let's grab some breakfast first babe." He winked and offered me his hand. I grabbed it and smiled. He sang 'confident' to me as we walked down the hallway and stairs.
"I'll cook breakfast." He laughed.
"Justin you can barely heat your own cereal." He frowned cutely and pouted. He grabbed flour, eggs and milk out of the fridge. And cooked pancakes. It was hard to watch as I was in tears for laughing all along to which his reaction wasn't pleasant.
"FUCK YOU STOVE!" He shouted. I hushed him as Sally looked at us confused. The smell of pancakes got to me, I placed 5 on my plate as Justin laughed.
"Baby.... What are you doing?"
I bit the first pancake and froze. My stomach twisted and it looked like it would come up straight away. I ran to the bathroom and..

BLEERRRGHHHHH

Eyes watering out of nothing.
"I don't get it.. Pancakes are my favourite."
Justin looked at me funny and walked to me and wrapped an arm around me.
"It's okay," his voice was timid and naive. What the hell is going on?

"Babe.. I'll be back in 10" he said as he grabbed his car keys. I nodded and sat next to Sally on the couch as we watched a Christmas movie. My arm was wrapped around her as we snuggled into the pillows. I walked upstairs and noticed a red stain on the bed sheets.
"lipstick on my satin sheets" I sang in my head. So that song was about me. I was happy until I heard the front door open. I ran down the stairs and looked at Justin weirdly.

"What's up?"

Justin's P.O.V

I waited for her outside the bathrooms I heard a couple sighs but then I gulped dramatically.

"Babe?"

She called as she exited the bathroom.

"I'm pregnant."

------------//

How's Justin gonna react?
And IM IN LOVE WITH CONFIDENT OMG best journal! Who's excited for the album?

Vote+ Comment + Share