Choices

Choices
-------------

(Y/N's P.O.V)

"Me or him" Justin eyed me and clenched his jaw as his eyes spoke about sadness.

I peered back into his broken eyes and I couldn't help but hug him. Ryan looked down and started for his coat.

"Ryan stop." I sighed as I walked to him.

"YN what's the point? I know you'll pick Justin anyway.." His voice started trembling as he awkwardly avoided eye contact with Justin.

"I thought you were different Justin." Ryan said as he clutched his jacket.

He left. Me and Justin were in the room staring at one another.

"Why YN?"

"The same reason why you play with my heart."

"Wait what?" He questioned.

"You said you loved her. Why?"

He looked away and then at the floor.

"You went to the club. Smoked weed. And got drunk." I continued as he bit his lower lip whist staring at the floor non stop.

"You kissed Ryan."

"Obviously I didn't mean it! I though he was you! I don't have any feelings for him Justin! Just control your actions!"

"Do you want me to leave?"

My heart started aching as our eyes met. The instant sparks and butterflies created were invincible.

"I only love you YN. There's nothing like us."

"How do I know if I can trust you again?"

We gazed at each other without saying anything for 2 minutes. He held out his hand but I didn't take it. He grunted and bit his lip.

"Babe don't do this."

He looked at me with broken eyes. I crossed my legs over and destroyed the eye contact. He sighed and sat on the couch next to me. Continuing to look at me, he grabbed my hand and pointed at the promise ring.

I huffed.

"Justin you'll prove me wrong."

"I'll show you I love you."

I bit the inside of my cheeks and stood up.

"I don't know Justin."

"You want to leave cause you're alone. C'mon babe. I'm here for you forever."

"No you're not Justin. The minute we have an argument or a misunderstanding occurs you take yourself to the club and do the dumbest shit. What kind of reputation is this-"

He interrupted me with a kiss. I have to say; it definitely made me forgive him but he had to prove it. I broke it and tried walking away. Instead, he grabbed my arm, pulled me close and said.

"Don't pull the plug and let me flat line."

-----------
Vote + Comment + Share

Merry Christmas! My gift is coming tonight! Just hold tight! Haha... ;) spam with votes and tell a friend to tell a friend to get it early!!

A x