Just A Dream

Just A Dream

---------------------

Justin's P.O.V

The morning sun hit us as we got out of our cars. We parked them in the hotels car park and I swear they stood out completely. There was only Audi and BMW's in the car park and we literally look like kings. Swag.

"Ah man I'm gonna get burnt." Ryan said as he covered his face with his rucksack.

"Let's go check in." Za lead us through the front door of Caesars Palace Hotel.

"Hey ma'am. We just talked on the phone were here to check in."

"Za is it? Okay.. So you've booked the Triple King room. Here's your key and enjoy your stay!"

"Hold up. We'll take the Nobu Penthouse on the top floor actually." I demanded.

"Sir that would be $3,209 a night. Are you certain you want me to make the transaction?"

"Most certainly."

"Okay just a moment...... Thank you here's your key and make the most of it boys!"

I grabbed the key from the desk and rushed to the lift. Once we opened the door our mouths flew wide open in perfect sync.

"Dude!! Am I dreaming?" Chaz entered first.. Studying every detail of the living room.

"This is gonna be a hell of a weekend!" Khalil dropped his bags and jumped on the leather couch. Each curtain was made of silk and it reminded me of YN's room. Her purple silk pillow cases which we would sleep on and she hit me once with one of them and damn...it hurt. I could hear her voice shouting my name every time I walked through her bedroom door. I could feel her arms tightening around my neck as she hugged me tight. I could feel the touch of her lips against mine and their sweet taste. Her warmth made the hairs on my arm raise and it gave me chills that descended down my back. I could feel her hair tangling between my fingers as I brushed my hand through it as we started making out. Her scent of roses and vanilla was swirling around me leaving me in a sweet trance when suddenly I got nudged.

"Yo dude what the fuck are you doing?" Za was in my face and then I realised I was day dreaming.

"Nothing, just remembered something." I said.

"So you lick your lips whilst staring at a curtain?" Ryan added.

"Ayy.. Is you turned on by it?" Khalil laughed.

"We can leave you with it for a bit yanno?" Chaz joined in.

"He's remembering his rendezvous with it guys.. Leave him in bliss." Za chuckled.

"Beg you all shut the fuck up and let's start this party." I ordered.

"Iyt boss. First up I planned for us to have a bonfire on the beach later on.. Obviously Ryan bought the marshmallows and Khalil has the booze. So until it gets a bit darker.. W'ere gonna chill here. When clock strikes 7 pm... It's show time." Za explains.

"Sounds alright to me." Chaz said.

*skip to 7 pm*

"Y'all ready bitches?" Khalil was already at the door ready to leave while all of us were getting dressed.

"Iyt LEGGO!" Za lead us to the beach.

"VEGAS GET READY!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted and jumped on Khalil's back.

We were sitting around the bonfire roasting marshmallows and gulping down beer. The sound of the waves was so relaxing and I could easily fall asleep right now.