Goodbyes and Alibis

Goodbyes and alibis

______________\\\\

(Y/N) P.O.V)

Our possible last kiss was sealed by Justin's ringing phone. I bit my lip and gawked at him impatiently. He glared at his phone as he pressed decline call.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Scooter. But don't worry about it. He can wait." He smiled politely.

Peering at my rose, I handled it with 2 hands as I twisted it in between my fingers.

"(Y/N) HURRY UP!"

"I'm coming mum!"

My voice was shaking uncontrollably as I looked at Justin. He had his head in his hands and bawled.

"(Y/N)... You can't go."

______________\

Justin's P.O.V

"(Y/N)... You can't go." She threw herself at me accompanying my cries. Her heart was beating at the same rate as mine. Trailing her fingers through my hair she began to bawl some tears.

"No matter what, I'll always love you."

I stared uncontrollably.

I helped her take her suitcases downstairs and loaded the boot of her mums range rover. She kissed me goodbye and hopped into the front seat as she cried dramatically.

"I LOVE YOU JAY!" She shouted. Her trembling voice pierced through my heart as I began to imagine what my life will be like without her. Also known as now.

I grabbed my keys and got into my leopard print Audi and sped home as tons of paparazzi were chasing me.

Immediately, a text blinked at me from my iPhone laying there, innocently before me. I didn't get out of the car which I've been lounging in for the past 5 minutes. I unlocked my phone and started to peer at (Y/N's) beautiful face staring back at me. God I'll miss her, her smile, her scent, her voice; everything.

I tapped on iMessage and read the text.

"As we're now apart, I guess our relationship is over. :( I'll find u soon x"

I dropped my phone, grabbed the steering wheel and skidded after her.

"Not if I find you first..."

--------------\\\\\\

Short filler chapter. There's gonna be a lot of action in the next one! You'll love it!

A x