Love me

Love me
------------

YN's P.O.V

I sat there and watched Justin the whole time. Not taking in much of what he was saying I just looked into his eyes. They were perfect. The different shades of brown overlapping each other and his little pouting of lips every time he finished a sentence. This boy was my life. No matter how much he put me down or broke me.

He brought out a little dark purple box, it was in a shape of a heart. My heartbeats became intense and increased every second. He got down on one knee and grasped onto my hand and kissed it.

"YN.. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. And I'm sorry for being such an irritating boyfriend and I promise you that I can give you what you deserve."

I sat there, on my hospital bed, shocked right out of my mind. He opened the box revealing a beautiful diamond ring with the letter J on it. Tears started flooding in as he placed it on my left hand.
"It's beautiful Jay!"
He kissed me on the lips.. Finally, my man is back.
"When are you getting out of here?" He asked.
"Probably tonight. Let's hope for the best. I mean I've gotten better but it's still hurts."
"I'm here babe, you can rely on me."
He kissed my forehead and hugged me. He sat down beside me and we took a few pictures which he then later put on Instagram and twitter. His fans love us together. But others, not so much.

"I hope you've taken my promise under consideration. I'm telling you YN... We will get married someday." He laughed.
I sat there, stunned by his lexical field..

The nurse came in confidently and helped me up.
"Can you jump for me please?"
I jumped.
"Walk to the door and back" she demanded.
Justin looked at her whilst inflating his nostrils. He will soon flip.

However, I did what I was told. My mind was set on getting out of here, so I was totally fine with what I was ordered to do.
"Great. You can move around freely now. We'll release you now!"
A sign of relief filled the air as Justin smiled at me.
"C'mon you're coming to my place. We'll do whatever you please."

30 mins later
-------------------

We pulled up in Justin's drive way where I saw one of his cars missing.
"Babe?" I called.
"Yeah baby?"
"Where's the leopard Audi?"
He froze unexpectedly. His eyes widened and he didn't answer me.
Did he get robbed?

"Babe! C'mon you can tell me anything!"

"I got in a car accident."

My heart stopped. I bit my bottom lip and started breathing heavily.
"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?"

"Because I wanted you to have a peaceful time studying!"

"JUSTIN IT WASNT PEACEFUL WITHOUT YOU ANSWERING MY CALLS! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IVE CRIED? "

"Y..you cried?"

"Yes! And I began taking it out on myself!"

"What do you mean?"

"I couldn't handle it Justin! That's when you told me to drown in my misery because I've left!"

He gulped. He looked down and sighed.

"And then what happened?"

"I cut myself Justin. And I split a little vein, so I could have died."

"YOU WHAT?!" He rushed over to me and pulled up my sleeve exposing the bandage around my wrist.

"You listen to me.. Don't ever do that again. Hey.."
He lifted my chin with his fingers.
"Hey.. I love you. I am an idiot at times but don't blame yourself. I'd rather have people pointing fingers at me than making you feel bad. You're my angel. I love you."

He sealed it with a kiss and then looked into my eyes.

A knock on the door spoiled the moment, Justin was heading for it but I immediately stopped him.
"You go set the movie and popcorn up, I'll handle this."
He winked and kissed my cheek.

I ran over to the door, limping and exhausted. I sighed and grabbed the door knob. Opening it my smile dropped.

??" Hey YN! Didn't think I would have found you? You thought wrong."

----------------

Thank you all so much for the reads! Please share this story with others! I'm glad you're all enjoying reading 'One Last Rose' as much as I enjoy writing it. It has A LOT of meaning behind it.
Get ready because the next chapters will be intense!
Love you

Vote and Comment!