What Now?

What now?
---------
Justin's P.O.V

Miley shouted after us as she was trying to catch up. My body felt weak and useless, my ribs ached and my lip was swollen. YN supported me as we tried getting away eagerly. Sally was in front, guiding the way to freedom.

"I SAID FUCKING STOP!" Miley shouted after us after panting for air. Her arms were rested on her knees as her cheeks were a reddish shade. YN didn't look back, she kept moving, trying to get me to safety. I didn't trust this Sally girl. If she knew there was an exit then why didn't she run away?

A loud shuffle echoed behind me as I swivelled my head around eyeing Miley straight in the eye. I gasped and YN jumped at my surprising shock.

Sally ran and jumped on top of her causing her to fall back.
"Run guys!" She shouted. YN didn't move, she was obviously thinking that she couldn't possibly leave a poor little girl with someone as crazy as Miley.
"Miss Cyrus let her go!" A deep voice shouted as a tall police officer grabbed hold of her.
"Anyone care to explain what happened here?" Me and YN looked at each other blankly.
"Sh..she kidnapped us. And sent someone to stab me. And I've got proof officer-" she tried lifting up her blouse but I stopped her. You ain't showing none of your skin to him.
"Looks like you've let the drama get to your head huh?" He laughed whilst holding her tight by the arms.
"I'm tired, I need to sleep." Miley explained.
"Oh yeah.. You'll have plenty of time to rest.. IN JAIL." The officer projected his voice out which made all of us shiver a bit.
We followed him out of the forest as tons of photographers arrived.
"Justin what happened?"
"Miley are you okay?"
"YN did you get between them?"
YN looked at me confused, begging me to explain.
"Me and Miley were sort of....umm.. Together. " I answered awkwardly whilst giving a shy smile.
"SO YOU WERENT BOTHERED TO TELL ME?! JUSTIN THIS IS WHY SHE WAS PROBABLY AFTER ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!" She sighed and sat in the police car.
They drove us to my place and Sally got off with YN. She then walked to the police car that I was in and opened the door with a blank expression on her face.
"Babe don't be mad."
"HOW CAN I POSSIBLY NOT BE MAD!?" She crossed her arms and looked at my broken face. I couldn't even express any facial expressions because it would start aching.
"YN.. Please don't shout at Justin, he's sorry!" I looked at Sally and so did YN. She the grabbed my arm and led me inside. I sat on the couch and rested as YN tried wiping all the blood from my face. I hissed as the wounds stung but then I had to ask her.
"YN.. How long will Sally be here?"
"Until her parents collect her."
"But she said that she had no parents."

------
Boring chapter I know. Was really busy today so I wrote this quickly for the sake on an update, it gonna get better I promise. :)

Vote + Comment + Share