"I'll do them, let me get the stuff."

"Thanks, I'll let her know."

I walked to my hall closet and grabbed my bags. I heard my phone ring and I ran to it.

DiamondPrincess 👑💎 12:51- Gym?

After I finish Lani nails. -12:52

DiamondPrincess 👑💎 12:52- I'm on my way over.

Okay. -12:53

I walked back to the front of my house and seen Lani walking in.

"Summer

"Summer." She smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Lani." I laughed.

"How you been?"

"I've been..." I trailed off.

"I know that meaning." She laughed.

"When is the wedding?"

"I want to have it in July or August."

"Fall wedding, I like it. Summer is just too hot."

"I have to see what Von thinks because he didn't help with anything else."

"Why am I not surprised?"

"He said he been busy doing things with Armani." I looked at Von and his eyes grew.

"What did he say they were doing?"

"Looking for a tux and some special tie or some shit like that."

"Special tie?"

"Yeah it was a tie my grandfather gave me. He wore it to his wedding. " Von stepped in.

"Well it should be at your parents house."

"I guess I'll have to look there again."

-

"J, I am not about to lift them heavy ass weights

"J, I am not about to lift them heavy ass weights."

"Pick up the tens then." I picked up the ten pound weights and started doing squats. "Summer."

"What?"

"Ass on what's that." He looked over his shoulder down at his butt. I laughed and sat the weights now.

"Nigga you nothing but skin and bones."

"When you see with a fat ass don't say nothing."

"I will keep talking until you learn how to fucking dance." I laughed as he walked away. "Wait."

I grabbed my thing and walked out behind him laughing. "I'm going home, bye hoe."

"Bye nigga." I laughed going to my car. Since I was close by Mani's place I decided to go over a little early.

Pulling up to his driveway I seen him sitting in his porch smoking.

I got out the car and grabbed my bad

I got out the car and grabbed my bad. "Mani, what's wrong?"

"Nothin', jus' thinkin'."

"About?"

"Everythin'."

"Why are you outside?"

"My niece is in there sleepin' and I don't like smokin' 'round ha'." I nodded and fixed my bag.

"I'm about to take a shower because I just came from the gym and I feel disgusting."

"Go 'head." I chuckled, walking in his house behind me.

After getting out the shower I heard Mani talking in the living room.

"No, you can't eat that." I walked in the living room and seen him talking to a baby girl. "Um' not ya' daddy so that face ain't gone work on me."

"What's her name?"

"What's her name?"

"Semaj."

"Cute, her daddy name backwards.'

"I didn't even think about that."

"Hi Semaj." She walked over to me and touched my leg.

"She want you ta' stand up." I stood up and walked behind her. Every few steps she looked back to make sure I was still behind her.

We made it to the kitchen and she walked to the cabinets. She looked at it and I opened it. "You want some chips?" I grabbed a bag of cheese puffs and handed them to her.

"She not eatin' them chips Summa'."

"Why?"

"'Cause she didn't eat her food yet."

"Where is her food?"

"In the microwave."

I opened the microwave and pulled out the KFC bag. "Did you try to feed it to her?"

"Yeah, she kept runnin' away." I laughed and send she had a spoon in her bag.

"Bring her in the living room please." I sat on the floor and pulled out the mashed potatoes. "Semaj you want some potatoes?" I put the spoon to her mouth and she turned her head.

"Tol' you."

"Watch this, Semaj look." I faked as if I ate some and she walked over to me. I put the spoon back to her mouth and she at some. "You have to trick them."

"Since you got ha' Um' 'bout ta' take a nap."

"Really?"

"Yeah." He kissed me and walked off.

"I guess it's just us baby girl." I fed her a piece of chicken.