36-Libra X Aries

Libra (f) X Aries (m) - dedicated to - IceQueenofLyoko

***************************************

It was early morning and Libra was reading a book quite peacefully when Aries fell down the stairs.

"Aries!" She rushed to his side, "Are you alright?"

Aries reached forward and dragged himself to the desk, "Have to get to computer--"

He looked like death, with dark circles under his eyes, and his auburn hair was matted and oily.

"What? What is it Aries?" He looked over at his girl friend as her reached for the key board.

"Wings came out today," He mumbled as his eyes raced over the bright screen if the computer, "I FOUND IT!"

It was a playlist on the computer, of a bunch of songs Libra had never seen all supposedly with English subs. Now considering they were all in another language, Libra was a bit confused. But then she saw the effect it had on her boy friend, especially "Blood Sweat and Tears" as she had read. There was a light in his eyes, one she hadn't seen in days, his body was filled with life and energy. So, for all the times that she had to hit him upside to get out bed, she was grateful that something else would do it for her.

**********************************

So Wings did come out (not today obviously) and yeah, so for all you ARMY's out there you know the shock we all got from that. But as always, comment below what you would like to see next! A plus tard mes beignets!

~Unicorn