Pisces X Scorpio

Pisces (f) X Scorpio (m) - dedicated to - Soul135

************************************************

Pisces spit onto her key board looking at the screen. She roared through the house, "Scorpio! Get your but down here!"

Scorpio raced down the stairs as there are very few times that Pisces had ever raised her voice.

"What is it babe? What's wrong?" Scorpio stood next to her and looked at the screen, nearly falling to his knees before it.

"What is this? Are you sure?" He questioned the love of his life.

Pisces adorned a determined expression, "It must be true Scorpio. Our lives will never be the same."

Scorpio wiped away tears from his eyes and hugged his lover, "I never expected anything would come of it"

"Neither did I," Pisces looked at him, "but we're here now."

Scorpio looked down at the shorter girl, "But really, how did our one shots get 15K reads?"

"Sssh, go with it Scorpio, people like you're fluff and my smut," Pisces hugged him again. He chuckled a little and pulled her closer. Sometimes he couldn't believe that they wrote the one shots, but it made them both happy to see people enjoy their writing, so he wouldn't ever regret it. He felt so proud of himself and his lover.

*****************************

Just so you know, there aren't two people writing these one shots, just for you conspirators out there. Well, request anything you would like to see below or comment what you liked about this one shot! Au revoir mes beignets!

~Unicorn