69- Gemini X Capricorn

Gemini (f) X Capricorn (m) - dedicated to - Elena8910

**

Underneath a willow tree, there lies a grand old stone, covered in ivy, hiding the trunk where the bark had been carved into. It was a carving of a little house, with a dog and a fence. Each mark had been made by stones picked up by children, who promised to never let that dream of a little house, and a dog and a fence fade.

Gemini held onto Capricorn's hand, her own too cold from searching for him. But he had been waiting, just as she had hoped. Many years had passed, though his smile was still bright and warmed her. Dawn was awakening on the edges of the hill, shining on the willow tree and rock. They lay there, for what seemed hours, silence only filled with laughter and chatter of the birds above them.

Time passed, seasons went in and out, spring fading into summer, next to fall. A little house lay at the bottom of the road leading to the willow tree hill, with a fence and cheery little dog, who followed them wherever they went. Often times they would visit the tree, taking the walk up the road small dog, small child, and small little unit brought together. One day, in the fall, with red leaves falling down around them, the little dog painted the roadside red; just like the front of the car. Willow tree hill became a home for that dog, who lay sleeping in the ground with a little stone headboard.

Winter came long after autumn, the hill no longer the same. The tree remained, the stone sliced in half, with Capricorn written in large font. Gemini felt it before it happened, before she could see there little dog running around waiting for her. She followed it, up the road towards the hill, her cane nearly snapping on the steep climb. Standing at the base of her willow tree was Capricorn, youthful as the days they had laid there, as when their little dog had joined them. She wiped tears from her eyes, her children would be alright, all she needed now was to take his hand. And she did, joining him as their bodies slept with their dog in the ground, their spirits resting by the willow tree with their dog, always looking out at their little house down the road.

**

I literally just teared up as I wrote this, anyways, hoping you all have a nice night, sweet dreams, and eight hours of sleep! À plus tard mes beignets!

~Unicorn