As I rethink of what seems to be my description of a Prince, I soon come to think that Harry doesn't even fit the title. Though, I know nothing about him.

My mind stopped wondering after I saw Harry hang up his phone, give Zayn a blank stare and then rush over to me.

"What did he say to you?" Harry asks.

I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. I couldn't tell Harry that Zayn just offered to help me in any way, not like Zayn even could but I knew I should keep that to myself.

"Nothing Harry, he helped me get out of the locked bathroom. You shouldn't be mad at him, if anything you should be glad he helped me." I told Harry, while lightly hitting his chest.

Harry stepped right in front of me, the tips of his boots touching the tip of my pumps. He grabbed both of my elbows and brought his lips to my ear. He let the curls on the side of his head tickle my neck,

"That's the thing babe, I want to be the only one saving you."

I could have taken his response in two different ways the first, oh my gosh he's so sweet and kind and caring, I need to bow down to him or the second, let him know that I could be independent and well off without his 'saving' as I was before I met him...

There was no possible way Harry could have even saved me in this situation, since he had no clue about Tama's vicious plan about me.

"But-"I whispered, trying to start my argument.

Harry kept his lips by my ear, "No buts, and don't roll your eyes at me again. Now take your car and go home."

Go home? I tried to step away from Harry, but his hold on my elbows was tight and I stumbled back. "What are you going to do with Tama?" I asked anxiously, surely he had to speak to her or I will.

Harry and I now stood straight in front of each other, my face was filled with worry and anxiousness, while his was blank, for all I know he could be happy that I had disappeared and missed the whole show, but from the lack of emotion he's giving me, I don't really know.

"They're both going to get it, but don't you worry. I'll see you tonight." Harry said, before he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Go."

Confused as always, I looked to the ground and started to walk down the hall and out the doors. Both? Was someone else in on this? 

Tama's POV:

"Where is he? Should we wait for him?" I asked Cher, while looking at all the foreign people around me. Where did Harry go? He's been gone for like a half hour!

"I don't know? Should we just go?" Cher asked.

I grabbed her hand. "No, let's just wait for him."

She nodded and pointed her finger by the front doors, I follow her stare. "There he is!" She shouted.

We both smiled, waiting for Harry to reach us and once he did I linked my arm around his. "Took you long enough," I whispered in his ear.

"Ladies, we're going to have a change of plans tonight." Harry stated.

I looked over at Cher, hopefully she's thinking what I'm thinking and when she smiled and winked at me, I knew she was.

"Are we going to play?" She purred, as she also wrapped her arm around Harry.

Not another word was spoken from Harry or either of us, as we were all anxious to leave the damn building. Once we were outside, Harry turned to Cher. "I've already told your driver where to drop you Cher. Tama and I will see you there."

I saw Cher pout, while my eyes lit up and my smile grew wide. He wanted alone time with me? Of course he did, who doesn't?

"Where are we going Harry?" I say playfully as I bite my finger.

All Harry did was smile and I couldn't tell if that was a good sign or a bad one.

*

Harry and I shared the same vehicle to our 'secret' destination. The whole car ride, Harry wouldn't look at me, even when I kissed his cheek or licked his earlobe. I kept my hands in his, and that was the only interaction he gave me. I'm not used to rejection but hey he's with me, isn't he?

After about a half hour of driving and Harry refusing me, I huffed and moved closer to the window, to open the blinds that covered it and see where we were going. Before my fingertips even got to touch the black curtain on the window, Harry grabbed my thigh and pulled me back.

"Can't resist?" I teased.

Harry gave a smirk and I almost stripped for him, right here in this car. That fucking smirk can make a nun become a whore.

After an abrupt stop, Harry looked over to me and grabbed my hand. "We're here," he smiled.

"Finally," I said.

The chauffeur opened the car door for me and I stepped out expecting to be in front of the city or a fancy restaurant with bright lights or a shopping mall. But instead, we were in the middle of nowhere; in a desert.

"Harry where are we?-"

"Get back in the car, Steve." Harry told the driver.

Harry finally got out of the car and walked over to me.

I crossed my arms and pulled my hair almost at the same time. "What am I doing here Harry?" I shouted, obviously annoyed.

Harry grabs my arms and pushes me into the car door, which thankfully the driver shut. "Ow!" I screamed.

A strike of pain flashed down my spine. Is Harry angry at me? or is this his way of being dominant and romantic? I hadn't had a clue, so I just put my hands around his neck.

"No," Harry said while holding my hands and taking them off his neck. "Where did you say Gisele went off to?" Harry asked.

I rolled my eyes, is this really about her? He's with me and he's thinking about her.

"Why do you like her? She's doesn't even want you, she left! Remember!" I lied.

Harry let go of my hands and put his left hand to the back of my neck, squeezing it. "You're lying to me," he huffed.

How did he know everything?

"So what?" I spat. If Harry wanted Gisele, then he officially disgusted me even though he's still pretty damn sexy.

Harry moved both of his hands to my arms, gripping tightly, he pushed them down to my sides and then his hands went to my bottom. He lifted me up, his fingers would surely leave small, little, circular bruises on my bottom. I looked at his forearms and saw his veins starting to pop out, this dude is seriously hot.

Harry continued to keep his grip on my neck and pressed on it to position my head to my right, almost touching my right shoulder, as he left room for himself to kiss on my neck harshly.

I've always wanted him to kiss me, but now he's fired me up and I can't stand him, for choosing a ugly bitch over my fine ass.

I tried to break away from him, but Harry was holding on to me so tightly all I could do was squeeze my eyes shut and moan.

"No! Stop!" I yelled, but Harry continued.

He moved his lips to my jaw, to my lips and back to my neck, where I thought my skin would peel off because how harsh he was sucking.

"Get your hands off me! Let go!" I yelled.
And just like that, he dropped me. I lay on the floor and put my hands up to my neck, it was all sore and I could only imagine that my whole neck was bruised with the color blue, green and purple.

Harry bent down and tilted my chin, "You've had enough?" He asked.

"You idiot! You chose her over me! I could've given you anything! I have everything!" I shouted.

"Like the whore you are. I'll see you around Tama." Harry said, followed by a wink. He walked over to the opposite side of the car, and before he could get it in, I stood up, very weakly.

"No! Where are you going? Don't leave me here!"

And without another word, Prince Harry slammed his door shut while his driver made a doughnut on the sand and drove off; leaving me here in the desert, alone, with a big bad hickey.

What a bad Prince.