38 | Lovely Hearts

Start from the beginning

When I carefully slipped into silky and rather cool dress, Erza giggled. "It suits your hair well."

I couldn't help but to blush and say, "thank you."

By then, I was able to see how the dress had looked on me. Speechless. A display of a light and dark blue. As well as another thin layer which had cut-designs of hearts, peeking through was the original dark blue color of the dress.

"I-it's beautiful." I commented.

"Glad you girls like them!" Erza laughed.

Even Erza herself, I was proud to say that she looked the most eye-catching of all. The true definition of elegant. Her top half consist of a coal colored and white designs and sleeves up to her elbow. The rest of the dress was an enchanted dark but bright red color. She was like a rose.

"S-stop staring." Erza said embarrassed.

"B-but Erza...you look amazing." Lucy mouth dropped. "You look like a queen!"

"Now, I wouldn't go to far." Erza laughed.

DING DONG

"Ahh! They're here!" Levy held my hands all of a sudden and an ear to ear smile was presented to me.

"Let's have fun!" She gleamed.

"R-right!" I agreed.

"Let's go girls!" Lucy waved her arm.

<Natsu>
"I'd say we look fresh." I looked at the others who looked nervous to the touch. "Hmm? What's wrong?"

"I don't know, there's this weird feeling in my chest." Gray pointed out, "I might be sick."

"Yeah, sickly in love, gee-hee." Gajeel teased. "It's incurable."

"He's new to this, let him be."

The three of us turned around and heard Jellal defending him as he made his way up to the door with us.

"Huh? I thought you were meeting us there? It's been awhile hasn't it?" I fist-bumped him.

"Been busy myself lately. Projects for the school are no joke. Glad that you guys invited me." He smirked.

"Still, I didn't know you were into things like this." I brought up, "usually, you go alone with Erza."

"You're right but once Erza made arrangements and you guys pestered, might as well join right?" Jellal pointed out.

CREAK
The front door opened and Levy popped her head out and then fully opened the door. The girls walked crowded at the door and we moved off the steps to let him come out. All together on the drive way, we were awe-struck, the girls were glamorously glowing.

"Beautiful..." Jellal caressed Erza's arm, "you've really outdone yourself this time."

"Whoa, Lucy. I like it." I complemented. "That's my girl."

"Aw, you look handsome." Lucy giggled, "aren't you looking like a treat." She joked.

"Too much for a shrimp like you?" Gajeel teased Levy, still making fun of her height.

"Hmpth!" Levy crossed her arms.

"Joking, you look very pretty." He patted her head.

<Juvia>
Whoa...Gray-sama is like a prince!
He walked over and smiled slightly, staggering as he spoke.

"You look great." He blushed while hiding his expression.

"Thank you Gray-sama." I smiled back. I guess he wasn't used to it yet, neither was I but, what do I have to lose now?

"Anyway, let's get going." Erza called out, as a limo had pulled up at the entrance way of the school's commuting dormitory.
"Let's go!" Natsu raised his voice.
"Let's have fun, okay Gajeel?"

When I thought Gray-sama was about to move too, following the others, he brought his hand out...
"Gray-sama?"
"A-ah- sorry." His face bloomed red.
"No, Juvia is okay." Instead of holding his hands, I grabbed his left arm and lightly wrapped my arms around it. As I rest my head on his hard shoulders.

"Look at you guys!" Lucy gleamed as she was about to get in the limo."
"So cute~" Levy added.

As I was about to get in with Gray-sama, Jellal had kept the door opened until the last one entered. We exchanged a quick glance and he smiled. That red birthmark on his face. That time he looked so...

"Hurry, Juvia." Natsu said.
"R-right! Sorry..."

Come on Juvia. This is a new beginning!