Chapter 33

Well, I hate to break to everyone, but this is the last chapter. It feels insane that this sequel is over. I loved writing both "Something Right" and "Lucky to Have You". And thank you to everyone who has stuck with me and read both of my stories. I feel incredibly blessed to have such dedicated readers like you guys. 

~~~

"No, talk to me. I want to talk to you now. Relationships are about communication dear." Regina says, putting a hand on Emma's shoulder and turning her back towards her.

"Okay, you're right." Emma mumbles, rubbing a hand over her face.

"First of all, I love you Regina. I don't want you to take offence to this."

"I won't."

"I want to go to couple's counselling."

"You what? Counselling?" Regina mumbles, and rubs her eyes.

"Yeah..." Emma pauses, and then continues on. "I know we're back together, and we're in a good place, but I think we should still go."

"Yeah, okay." Regina agrees, and Emma turns her head to look at Regina. 

"You're not mad at me for suggesting it?" Emma asks. Regina opens her sleep eyes, peering into Emma's own. 

"Of course not. I completely understand. I've actually been going to see Archie twice a week since we separated." Regina confesses, turning her eyes to look up at the ceiling, embarrassed. 

"I did too." Emma gasps a bit, very surprised at Regina's comment. Regina's eyes flick back over to Emma at the blonde's confession.

"Really?" 

"Yeah. I was so upset and confused that I needed someone who wasn't Ruby to talk to." Emma shrugs.

"I was almost in the same boat as you. I was a mess." 

"Now we can be a mess together." Emma laughs a bit, pulling Regina into her arms.

~~~

A few days pass until Regina and Emma have their first appointment together. They drop Henry and Ava off at Snow and David's place, and then they go to Archie's office. Regina knocks, and then Archie opens the door. 

"Ladies, it's nice to see you. Come on in." He welcomes, smiling. They both walk in, and Archie watches with amusement as they take their regular spots. He immediately starts in, and begins to listen to them as they speak. The sessions continue for the next little while, and the two women go twice a week. There is growth and development, and the cracks that came between them begin to come back together. 

"Excellent session today ladies. You two really have been making progress. You probably don't have to come in again." Archie tells them, and closes his book. Emma and Regina share a look, and then turn back to Archie.

"Really?" Emma asks. 

"Well, you will have to continue to communicate and work through your problems at home, like we did here."

"Yes, of course." Regina says, and then reaches over to grab Emma's hand. 

"I'm glad you guys have been able to work through your problems, and whatever else was wrong."

"Thank you for helping us Archie, we really appreciate it." Emma says, and he smiles, leaning back in his chair. 

"It's my job, and my pleasure." He returns the sentiment, and then the two of them leave.

"What do you want to do tonight?" Regina asks once they're inside the car, driving home. 

"Well, I'm thinking a family meal, cooked and eaten together, and then we play a game with the kids. Once they're asleep, we can do something a little bit more... Dirty." Emma smirks, and Regina laughs.