Chapter 28

"Are you going to talk to me about your issues? I'm your wife for god's sakes." Regina snaps, throwing her book down.

Tell her, the voice in the back of Emma's head says, and she opens her mouth to tell Regina about Lily. But then vibrant green eyes meet dark chocolate ones, and the words die on her tongue. What she doesn't know won't hurt her, Emma throws back at the voice.

"I got nervous about having sex. I guess it was some sort of anxiety, or panic attack." Emma confesses. "And when I panic, I run away. It's an awful habit."

"Why were you nervous?" Regina's voice has changed, and she shuffles closer to grab Emma's hands.

"We hadn't done anything since I had Ava, and my scars from the surgery made me all self-conscious. Plus who knows if everything is okay me, my water broke funny, and I think there was blood." Emma begins to get teary, and sniffs. "God damn it. I'm fucked up." 

"You kind of are my dear." Regina sighs, squeezing Emma's hands. "But that doesn't mean I love you any less, or would think anything less of you because of surgical scars. I'm slightly offended that you think I would be... I don't know, disgusted by you?" 

"When I see them in the mirror sometimes I get disgusted by myself. So once we started I got all freaked out." Emma shrugs, looking down. 

"I don't want you to be disgusted. Whenever you see those scars, I want you to see Ava. Without those, we wouldn't have her. Because you couldn't have a natural birth because of complications. Would you rather have a perfect body, or our baby?" Regina hits Emma with the most obvious "would you rather" she's ever been asked.

"Ava, without a question!" Emma exclaims immediately. "Besides, I had those dumb fucking stretch marks from Henry anyways. I haven't had a perfect body since I was sixteen."

"I think that you have the perfect body." Regina says, raising one eyebrow as she lets go of Emma's hands, and reaches for the hem of her t-shirt. She starts to slide it up, and pauses once the shirt reveals Emma's underwear.

"I want to keep going, but I will only do it if you are okay with it." Regina says, and then Emma takes a deep breath before nodding.

"I know you're trying to be sweet, but my horniness is over-taking my nervousness." Emma says, making both of them laugh.

"You ruined the moment." Regina sighs, pulling away her hands to laugh into them. She slides out of the bed, and goes to the door to lock it. When she comes back to the end of the bed, she rips the duvet off, letting it pool on the ground, leaving Emma sitting on the empty bed. 

"You definitely ruined the mood I was shooting for, but I guess I can try and set a new one." Regina shrugs, tapping one finger on her chin. Then, spry like a cat, Regina reaches forward, and grabs Emma's ankles. The blonde's crossed legs come undone, and she lets out a yelp as she's pulled onto her back. Regina crawls onto the bed, and moves with quick, smooth movements to Emma. 

"I love you, and I love you for carrying our child. I love your body, how strong you are." Regina says as she swiftly pulls Emma's shirt up and over her head before sliding those boy-short panties down her legs. Both articles of clothing are thrown somewhere in the room and then Regina leans down and begins to kiss each line on Emma's stomach. 

"You're beautiful." Regina whispers before moving down to Emma's center, and then begins to lick and push her tongue inside Emma. 

"Oh god." Emma groans, and tries to push her legs together when pleasure begins to rock her. Regina pushes them apart and continues to push her woman to the edge of climax. She then moves to sucking on Emma's clit, and slides one finger inside Emma. She thrusts quickly, Emma's slickness making it easy.