Chapter 36

"Felix, I already said no, now don't ask me again!"

"But she looks so cuddly."

"Let her sleep, she needs it."

"But Alec, I just want to hold her for a bit-"

"No, Felix."

"Plea-"

"The boy said no, now stop asking!"

"Can you guys shut up? I'm sleeping." I mumbled before pulling the blankets over my head.

"What did I tell you? You woke her up."

"No I didn't, you did."

"Fel-"

"Stop talking! Both of you!" I could tell that they were trying to whisper but I could easily hear Demetri, Felix, and Alec arguing as I tried to sleep.

I threw the blankets off of me and sat up as I glared at the three of them. "It's useless to sleep with you all here." I stood up, with much care, and walked to the bathroom, every step resulting in a dull, aching pain. After looking myself in the mirror, I realized that I looked like crap. I decided to take a shower and change into some new clothes before walking back into my room.

"Now I can't hold her." Felix crossed his arms and I furrowed my eyebrows, giving Alec a 'what the fuck?' look.

"You've been asleep for two days. I had you in my arms for a majority of the time but then Felix decided that he wanted to hold you as well." Alec explained to me as I sat on my bed next to him.

"Two days? And no one thought to woke me up?" I seemed shocked, two whole days, I slept for two whole days. My body must've really needed the rest.

"You looked like a small little teddy bear, so peaceful, no one wanted to disrupt that." Felix told me.

"You were fine until Felix opened his mouth." Alec argued.

"I just wanted to hold you, I don't see the harm in that." Felix justified his actions, causing Alec to roll his eyes.

"There was no harm, but your little boyfriend over here is very protective of you, wouldn't let us lay a finger on you." Demetri spoke up, a small smirk on his face when he said this.

"Awe, not my Demi." I walked up to Demetri and I gave him a hug, resulting in a low growl from Alec and a huff from Felix.

"What about me?" Felix pouted and I let go of Demetri, giving Felix a hug, only to be picked up bridal style with Felix cheering. "I finally got to pick her up!" I began to laugh at his childishness and I heard Alec growl before Felix ran out of the room with me in his arms. "You'll never catch me!"

"What has gotten into you, Felix? You're happy and playful...it's scaring me." I laughed a bit as he continued to run around the castle hallways, away from Alec.

"I had to find some way to cope while my little Kenzi was gone." Right as he said that, I was out of Felix's arms and in Alec's.

"What the hell?!" Felix's outrage came through as he stood across from Alec, pouting angrily.

"She's mine." Alec growled before leaning down to kiss me. I gripped onto his jacket in attempt to deepen the kiss.

Felix huffed and said, "Could you two please not remind me that I am forever alone?"

I smiled before pulling away, never had something felt so right, so comforting. I could feel my cheeks begin to burn red as I realized that I was still in Alec's arms and he had a smirk on his face.