Chapter 8

*Alec*

"Get out." Kenzi-Grace's voice snapped me out of the trance that we were in. "I said, get out!" Her small hands pushed me back in the direction of the door. I obeyed, as to not make her any more angry than she already is. I left her room and went in the direction of my sister's room.

"Brother, are you okay?" She asked, concern evident in her voice. She heard. Who am I kidding, everyone heard.

"You told her, and now she hates me."

"Dear brother, I did not mean to tell her, believe me. I had no intention of hurting either of you." Jane placed her hand on my shoulder, looking up at me.

"She hates me." I began to dry sob and my sister pulled me into her embrace, something that she has not done before. When Jane was turned, it was as if something inside of her broke. She no longer cared about anyone, her soul turned cold after what had happened.

"I still care, you know. I care about you, brother. It will be okay, I will make it okay. I promise." My sister held me as I stood there, crying into her shoulder. The love of my life hates me. She doesn't even want to see me.

"Please do. I can't live without her." I looked at her with pleading eyes and her hard expression softened.

"You really love her, don't you?"

"More than anything in this world."

"I will make this better. I will go talk to her right now." Just as she was about to leave, I stopped her.

"No, let her calm down first. I don't want her to hate me more than she already does."

"Alright, in the morning I shall go speak to her and convince her to accept her fate."

"Thank you, sister." I gave her a hug and she immediately hugged me back. I missed our embraces. It's be centuries since Jane has shown that she actually cares. The people in our village turned my sweet little sister into a cold sadistic person. She didn't deserve to be called a witch and almost be burned at the stake, my sister deserved so much more. I only hope for her to find her mate, as I have found mine, and have her be happy for eternity. After all that we have been through, she should be happy.