Epilouge

(Okay guys this has cheesy shit too. I'm sorry I couldn't help it)

*Cameron's P.O.V*

"Danny you're throwing the water and bubbles everywhere!"

I laugh as I look at my son Danny throwing water and bubbles all over the floor. "You do know mommy's going to kill you right?"

"Mommy woves me." He giggled. "Yes I know mommy loves you but when she sees her bathroom floor... It's the end for the both of us."

"Hey guys! I'm home!" We both looked at each other. Danny might be a baby but he knows how crazy his mother is. "Hey guys I'm ba-"

Bethany stops as she sees the bathroom floor. "Daniel Robert Brenner and Cameron James Brenner what the hell did you to do to my bathroom floor?!"

Kimberly walks in. "Ohhhh Daddy and Danny in trouble!" I give Kimberly a 'are you serious look'. She saw my face and quickly ran out of the bathroom.

"You will clean up this bathroom and get dressed by the time I'm done cooking is that clear?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Wes mommy." And with that she walked out.

I looked at Danny. "That was close." He giggled and lifted his little chubby arms. I smiled and picked him up. I quickly rap his towel around him then rap mine around my hips.

"Okay come on Danny let's change you." I enter his bedroom. I hear a click. "Oh that's going in the book." I quickly turn around and see Bethany behind me with her phone in her hands.

"What?" She showed me her phone and I saw the picture she'd taken.
:

I smiled in awe when I saw the picture

I smiled in awe when I saw the picture. "Now cmon you two hurry up and get dressed. And remember clean up the bathroom." I nodded my head and started to change him.

I changed him into a little bear outfit that Bethany is in love with. Then I sat him down on the couch. I take out my phone. "Okay little bear smile for the picture."
: