27•

*Holly's P.O.V*
(Two months later)

I put the money in a pink envelope. "Here." I handed him the envelope. "A thousand dollars. In cash." He took the envelope and began counting the money. He put the money back in the envelope and grabbed me. "This is why you're wifey."

I pushed him off me. "You're a dick." He chuckled. "I have a confession babe." I scrunched up my forehead and looked at him. He grabbed my face and pulled me closer where we were only inches apart. "I was never going to hurt Bethany or Kimberly." Excuse me?

"What did you just say?" I blankly said. "You didn't think I was going to actually hurt a mother and her child?" He said innocently. Not even thinking, my hand met his cheek and he collapsed. "Learned that one from Bethany."

"Babe! What's your problem?!" He yelled holding his cheek. "My problem? My problem?! You lied to me! You had me running around like a headless chicken, trying to get that money, and making sure Bethany wasn't suspicious! Ugh you bitch!"

"I did that so you would get the money,
I didn't have any other choice! It was the only way to get the money so Cameron could be released." I scoffed. "Screw Cameron." He sucked his teeth. "Don't be like that babe." He smirked. "Shoo you bitch."

He rolled his eyes and smiled.

*Cameron's P

*Cameron's P.O.V*

Two months. I've been in this shit for two fucking months. Bruh. I set my my food down at the table with no one. I ain't make no friends, I ain't plan to either. Some guy, about twenty sat next to me. I completely ignored his presence and ate my food. "What's your story man? How you get stuck here?"

I looked up at him and he was sitting there. Waiting for me to answer. "Got in a fight, beat up a douche bag up." I chuckled. "Wow, how old are you? If you don't mind me asking. You look young."

"Nah man I don't mind, I'm eighteen." His mouth slightly opened. "You're hella young man. You don't belong here." He said, probably pitying me. "No, I do. I'm a dick. I deserve to be in this hell."

"Yo." I looked up an saw this mean looking mug approach me. "Yes." I plainly stated. "You the guy bothering my brother here?" He gestured over to one of his friends. It's my stinken roommate. "No, I haven't done anything to him." I said. "He's lying he pushed me." I scrunched up my forehead. "What are you five? And I pushed you cause your ass was running towards me with a razor blade."

"Hey! Don't talk to him like that." Okay what the fuck the fuck is this? Middle school? "Fuck this." I stood up and went to sit at another table. "Hey! Hey I'm talking to you." I kept walking. Then I felt something hit the back of my neck. I turned around and the same bald ass dude threw some food at my neck.

"You've made a big mistake."

•A/N•

A/N•

ima start adding gifs to the chapters so you guys can imagine what happened, fr fr ;)

cause these was pretty lit, although it was short and crappy.